FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That pisses me off smfh. Really hope I don't have to resort to trading something I really want for the joker pop.

Seriously man don't worry, these will be everywhere soon enough. I'll for sure get you covered when they come up around my hood. No worries, just be patient. It's the name of this game.

anyone ever get any emails from Popcultcha?

Never.. Hoping my gears funko comes they took my money.

They took a lot of my money I didn't get any emails besides order confirmations. Actually missing order confirmation for one of my orders but I was charged the charge is posted not pending. I made some orders with my PC account and some as guest. The ones on my PC account show in my history. Hopefully I'm good.

FP totally screwed me.

They took a lot of my money I didn't get any emails besides order confirmations. Actually missing order confirmation for one of my orders but I was charged the charge is posted not pending. I made some orders with my PC account and some as guest. The ones on my PC account show in my history. Hopefully I'm good.

FP totally screwed me.

Hoping so too.. I don't even care if it just shows up to my door with no emails. I just really want the Marcus man.

FP totally screwed me.
Of course, they sucks.

**** FP

Last edited:
This Freddy's box thing is a 3rd party doing it right? Is this their first month doing this? Curious to see how much trash they're gonna send out.

Never trust **** like that or raffles. Friends & family get "lucky" everyone else gets shafted. Person whose idea it was gets over on everyone $$$.

Last edited:
:rofl:

just paid via paypal...

Merchant
Kicks Up North
[email protected]
719-440-5350

Pops truly are sneakers 2.0 :x :lol:

:rofl: I hope you guys get something good.

According to their FAQ:

How long does it take for my item to ship?

Freddy's Box will begin shipping orders once all boxes have sold. If it reaches the end of the month and slots are still available then we will still ship the preassigned pops to their new owners! You will receive a confirmation email when your order has left our facility.

--

I should have read this before copping.. oh well... $18 down the tube :lol: :smh:

According to their FAQ:

How long does it take for my item to ship?

Freddy's Box will begin shipping orders once all boxes have sold. If it reaches the end of the month and slots are still available then we will still ship the preassigned pops to their new owners! You will receive a confirmation email when your order has left our facility.

--

I should have read this before copping.. oh well... $18 down the tube
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Well damb.

I still have hope.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yall know damn well if they don't sell out that the numbers that aren't chosen will happen to be the higest prized ones

Back
Top Bottom