FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Basically if the order is not in your account history and/or you did not get a confirmation email your order doesn't exist. They aren't expecting any more so they wouldn't even put me on a list to receive the next shipment (yes I asked that).

If you only got the Sage Pay order acknowledgment and nothing else your order was ghosted and you won't be receiving anything.

If you still need to call them their number is +44 131 558 8226

Well I got an email confirmation and I just logged in and I have 2 orders in there. !1 for the shocktrooper back in march and the other for GG on 7/21. so I guess i'm good :nerd:

Was it you or max that got the 6 DD in individual boxes? Because as I posted yesterday that's happening with me now. But I only received 1 so far...hmmm. You get yours all at once? Also there was no receipt or anything in there just the pop. Maybe I'll still get a "good" case of 5?

yeah i got all 6 ducks in different boxes. Basically when you put your order in they went to different warehouses in Texas to fill it. I got 1, then 3, then 1 and I am getting one today :smh: On friday i got a fulfilled order notice and when i logged into my account I had the 6 tracking number :x save that little piece of paper thats the packing slip. its either in the box or part of the shipping label. Use that to return at gamestop store. I returned the 5 at different stores 2:2:1 lol

Marmour idef want to workout with you and bigboss.

Who is going to nycc tho?

I ust got fan verified and I'm looking at 1 day flights :lol: if I can get a saturday ticket I'm looking to leave LA and arrive in NYC late friday night. Explore a little then camp out for funko, enjoy the con, maybe walk around the city a bit more then bounce saturday night. No luggage no change of clothes. Just me and a backpack. Take my duffle buy some bubble wrap then pack everything I maybe cop for the ride back haha.

I ust got fan verified and I'm looking at 1 day flights :lol: if I can get a saturday ticket I'm looking to leave LA and arrive in NYC late friday night. Explore a little then camp out for funko, enjoy the con, maybe walk around the city a bit more then bounce saturday night. No luggage no change of clothes. Just me and a backpack. Take my duffle buy some bubble wrap then pack everything I maybe cop for the ride back haha.

lol can't hide money $$$$$ :nerd:

ima see if i can get tickets for Thursday and saturday. i have a drive up there tho.

What's the date and venue? If it's MSG or somewhere close I might go because my best friend lives on that block and let's me stay at his place whenever. Tdogg we could just drive up together and crash at his place inbetween SDCC outings possibly?

Last edited:
Jacob Javitz Center, whoever going on Sunday just beware its kids day and I heard its annoying as hell

Last edited:
What's the date and venue? If it's MSG or somewhere close I might go because my best friend lives on that block and let's me stay at his place whenever. Tdogg we could just drive up together and crash at his place inbetween SDCC outings possibly?

you did the Fan Verification right.? tickets are being ssold tomm, but i think you would have to do that. 9there may be another opportunity to do that. later

Jacob Javitz Center, whoever going on Sunday just beware its kids day and I heard its annoying as hell

Dope. The homie is only 4 blocks away Herald Square. I might have to make moves on this.

I'm doing the fan verification now.

Last edited:
Toy Tokyo in case anyone missed out:
So , we are slowly working our way back from a very busy week @ Comic Con, and hopefully everyone who was lucky enough to go to comic con got what they wanted , but for those who couldn't make it to comic con, we will be releasing all of our SDCC Toy Tokyo Funko exclusives sometime around the 2nd week of August on the TT Website ! Please patiently Stay Tune for future announcements !!!

Real Question:

Will you guys still be collecting once the hype dies down?

Will you guys still go out your way to obtain the exclusives?

Real Question:

I've been collecting since 2012 - WAY before any of this hype started. I'll continue collecting.

Real Question:

I, for one, have tried getting out of the game a bunch of times. But then Funko goes and drops some fire and pulls me back in. The problem (guess its not really a prob) is that they have so many licenses and will continue to attain more so you'll always find something you like. But no, I probably won't stop collecting soon (especially when I get my house later in the year). And yes, I have stopped going out of my way to get things I don't really like. Used to just buy most exclusives even if I didnt mess with the license (IE that Kratos exclusive from GS or Vault Boy from HT).

6 duck dodgers in hopes of getting a chase.

They sent me all 6 in 6 different boxes :smh:

all good it was a $5 gamble (shipping cost) not all of us got that peru white luck :lol:

Haha Right on. I wonder why they just didn't send a case. Welp least you know how they work for next time. Although PC has higher shipping, seems like that's the place to go for unopened case shipments. Also, what's the chances of me getting one of them metallic rangers if none come to my area? I'm willing to pay something extra. I really didn't think they'd be hard to grab in-store right away, but it looks like he may not hit all stores.

Real Question:

For me, I'd still keep buying as long as they're acquiring new licenses and releasing quality stuff. With that being said, I'm a little salty about a figure like Indiana Jones. I would have been fine with either one, but I pretty much had no chance and I don't intend on paying the resale prices. And I'd want the Indiana Jones regardless of how limited it is. It'd be awesome if it was a common piece that was easy to acquire.

The only reason why I'd stop right now is display space. I'm pretty much at a point where I can't really display anymore, at least not until we move and get a bigger place. If I just kept buying POPs, I'd just have a stack of boxes piling up in the spare room.

Also, collecting these has eaten into my Hot Toys budget :smh:

Last edited:
I know people that literally just buy anything funko puts out literally, no dambs given about the licensees or anything lmao.

Dude in front of me at GameStop literally bought of one pop,
From there and hot topic.

I don't do that, just ain't me. Don't have the funds nor the will to give funko my money for stuff just to say I have it.

Back
Top Bottom