FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

if ya looking for alternatives to these, look into Cosbabies....they are higher end and more expensive, but also a lot cooler looking....only DC, Star Wars and Marvel tho.

They are sick

View media item 2113061

Last edited:
I can only get 2 each. Just called.

2 Blue Senate been requested.
1 StarLord been requested plus I'm getting one.
2 Regina still up for grab.

I'm coming for all kind of favors when the time comes :lol:

PayPal- [email protected]

Y'all pay for shipping and retail. I'll ship off tomorrow. PM your addy.

Last edited:
300w LED Grow Lights. Super bright. Will make your pops glow in broad daylight :lol:

View media item 2112917
And I don't want to beat a dead horse with the discussion from yesterday but
I don't recall anyone except for @ronaldcinho and @CelticsPride34 asking for the hook up on the GITD Night King when I bought these MONTHS ago. I hooked both of them up for retail + shipping. Even told everyone I planned to sit on them for a while but they could be ordered from PC still, even in the quantity of 24. So I don't wanna hear it when these jump in value and people suddenly want the hook up. I've given away subscription boxes for free, super saiyan god goku, robb stark and other rare/vaulted pops for retail, offered 15% off to NTers on all my eBay auctions. I even laid out my SDCC strategy in here for others to duplicate. If y'all don't wanna resell because your some kind of hobby purist or you're too lazy to place a pop in a box and place a strip of tape over it then ship it that's your decision (I'm looking at you ksteezy ksteezy ). I've hooked people up in here and seen them sell for double the value a month later and never offer to help me out with anything. I don't care, good for them.

If I see an opportunity to make money in front of me, I'm taking it. That's just the kind of person I am. You guys can complain about resellers all you want but with a little extra effort you could get most of your pops for free. I understand it's not for everyone, but I can't sit at my computer when a deal comes up and pass on it. I'm not that guy. I even had a game plan going into SDCC exactly what I'd be trying to buy.

You need to understand I'm trying to put the NT fam on game more than stunting. But next time I see an opportunity to make money I'll just keep it to myself since some of y'all hate making money. You all have had the same buying opportunities as me. Most my purchases are from a website in Australia so it's not like I'm taking pops away from any of you. I will not be condemned selling to fund my own collection! :lol:

I'm gonna leave this here: http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...8-x-6-x-4-Corrugated-Boxes?FromOrderHistory=Y
Amazon product ASIN B00E81LBCS

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to get some for the loft where we're setting up shelves and putting everything up. And I hope what I said wasn't taken out of context towards you. Like I said before, you do your thing but always make sure everyone is taken care of. I respect what you do, you're a collector funding your habit but always make sure to help out. I've done things in the past with you and appreciate it.

Once again, I apologize to everyone else not involved. Sorry for messing with the flow of the forum, just felt something had to be said. This is overall the best group of collectors I've seen minus a few here or there. I'm more than willing to do my part to help out, And that's what I intend to focus on. If anyone needs help finding anything, let me know.

Back to our scheduled programming.

Reported for wildin that weak Stannis love, hating on my Power Ranger inventory and not recognizing the true King of the North Jon "Jesus ain't got ish on Me" Snow :lol:

I'm doing PPG + 20% + 4% paypal + shipping on all Rangers come 2 years on my mama :lol:

But forreal I might have to end the Funko thing man. It's getting too wild. I might jump on that Die Metals or Loyal Subjects wave. They got some nice stuff.

And somebody oop Grodd. I got reps for days to give out :lol:

You still looking for Grodd? I'm pretty sure my HT has him. Let me know.

Just in case anyone else lives by a BoxLunch and they get a restock down the road, I'm in need of The blue Senate Guard as well. Grine Grine good looking out on that restock.

Last edited:
Well to finish off my Pop collecting I just need my Indy. Who has one for a good price lol? I prefer the Disney parks one.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to get some for the loft where we're setting up shelves and putting everything up. And I hope what I said wasn't taken out of context towards you. Like I said before, you do your thing but always make sure everyone is taken care of. I respect what you do, you're a collector funding your habit but always make sure to help out. I've done things in the past with you and appreciate it.

It's all good dude.

You don't want the 300w lights I have :lol: They are for indoor greenhouses not pop displays. Unless you want your living room lit up with pink lights and permanent damage to your eyes I'd advise against it.

You should look into LED strip lighting though I think that's what a lot of people use on their shelves.

You still looking for Grodd? I'm pretty sure my HT has him. Let me know.

Just in case anyone else lives by a BoxLunch and they get a restock down the road, I'm in need of The blue Senate Guard as well. Grine Grine good looking out on that restock.

If you could grab a Grodd for me I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

It's all good dude.

You don't want the 300w lights I have :lol: They are for indoor greenhouses not pop displays. Unless you want your living room lit up with pink lights and permanent damage to your eyes I'd advise against it.

You should look into LED strip lighting though I think that's what a lot of people use on their shelves.

So you're saying I DON'T want to try to get a sunburn watching Judge Judy?!? JP.[emoji]128512[/emoji] Thanks for the info, I ******edly would have run to Target to buy them. I've been looking for good LED lights but keep finding just the rope lights: I'd really like to find the flat ones that Ikea has only a little wider. Hopefully I'll find them and post some pictures of the area we're converting. Appreciate the heads up.

FP bluntly informed me my orders do not exist with no condolences :rofl:

damn lol

I tried to call them but i got forgot how to call internationally lol

I won't be too mad if I miss out on GG.

and yeah also got the gamestop delay order for my case of metallic rangers. I wonder if this goes for all orders or just the online ones? I preordered in store awhile ago then i bought the set when they went back up online.

We'll see tomorrow.

gonna hit up boxlunch today and see if they re-upped

if anyone is interested Gemini Exclusive flocked Ricochet Rabbit in stock

http://www.geminicollectibles.net/f...icochet-rabbit-vinyl-figure-gemini-exclusive/

Also I'd watch Funko Shop tomorrow. I feel they migh hit us with some exclusives stock.

Last edited:
Is that the Rock on the bottom right?
I forget, did you get a confirmation email or you just got charged? Worried about my order from there too now, thats my Dug/GG order :smh:

damn lol

I tried to call them but i got forgot how to call internationally lol

I won't be too mad if I miss out on GG.

and yeah also got the gamestop delay order for my case of metallic rangers. I wonder if this goes for all orders or just the online ones? I preordered in store awhile ago then i bought the set when they went back up online.

We'll see tomorrow.

gonna hit up boxlunch today and see if they re-upped

if anyone is interested Gemini Exclusive flocked Ricochet Rabbit in stock

http://www.geminicollectibles.net/f...icochet-rabbit-vinyl-figure-gemini-exclusive/

Also I'd watch Funko Shop tomorrow. I feel they migh hit us with some exclusives stock.

Basically if the order is not in your account history and/or you did not get a confirmation email your order doesn't exist. They aren't expecting any more so they wouldn't even put me on a list to receive the next shipment (yes I asked that).

If you only got the Sage Pay order acknowledgment and nothing else your order was ghosted and you won't be receiving anything.

If you still need to call them their number is +44 131 558 8226

Last edited:
Kinda nervous about my Gamestop shipment coming in today. Been seeing a lot of beat boxes :x

Heard tell that there won't be any restocks for the GG at Walgreens [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom