FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Kinda nervous about my Gamestop shipment coming in today. Been seeing a lot of beat boxes :x

Was it you or max that got the 6 DD in individual boxes? Because as I posted yesterday that's happening with me now. But I only received 1 so far...hmmm. You get yours all at once? Also there was no receipt or anything in there just the pop. Maybe I'll still get a "good" case of 5?

Heard tell that there won't be any restocks for the GG at Walgreens [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Between that and year 1 i may be able to pay this rent! Lol

@marmour. Dont let the summer cut fool you i can put some weight on this back!!!
(Although ive lost almost 25lbs since feb smh)

Kinda nervous about my Gamestop shipment coming in today. Been seeing a lot of beat boxes :x

I got the Ceremony Star Wars pair and one was ok and the other was trashed. Luckily, I can swap out but it's a headache from what I understand. Hopefully your ok.

Also, I should have an extra GG Con exclusive; if it does come through I'll have him up cost+shipping. I wouldn't get too worried though, I bet we'll see restocks from PC and FP down the line. I'm also convinced that at some point he'll show up in stores here and there. Dunno why, just what I think.

might be a long shot but im looking for the Chase Duck Dodgers.

i have a Grodd in hand to trade and Green Goblin on the way if either of those would be of interest to anyone.

i havent even seen the common Duck Dodgers anywhere around me so im not holding my breath for finding a Chase..

@marmour. Dont let the summer cut fool you i can put some weight on this back!!!
(Although ive lost almost 25lbs since feb smh)

Sounding like Stannis when he tried to convince himself that he could defeat the North.

Let's do numbers... :lol:

FYI on my way to BL as we speak.

Last edited:

i ordered 4 and they all came in individual boxes inside the big box.

first time its happened....

my HT shipment was a different story. things been coming in beat and i could see the pop through the tape on one shipment. :smh:

might be a long shot but im looking for the Chase Duck Dodgers.

i have a Grodd in hand to trade and Green Goblin on the way if either of those would be of interest to anyone.

i havent even seen the common Duck Dodgers anywhere around me so im not holding my breath for finding a Chase..

They seem to be a pretty good ratio, only harder to find because of the demand for it. Stay positive man, you'll find one!

Side note...
Skinny WW2 boot camp Steve Rogers would be such an instant cop.

I'm going to nycc but on the Sunday. Probably nothing good left by then. Tickets go back up tomorrow though. See if I get a Saturday.

I'm going to nycc but on the Sunday. Probably nothing good left by then. Tickets go back up tomorrow though. See if I get a Saturday.

they put out a certain amount everyday so theres some for each day of the con. getting there early and winning a wristband is a whole other story though..

wish you luck on getting what you want.

This guy just came in and I'm stoked. Really looks great and surprised it got here lightening-quick. Target didn't pack it with any padding but he's in great shape. May be because I got two and it fit perfectly in the box, but that was surprising. Speaking of which, the double was for someone who was from Canada and found out shipping would be as much, if not more, than the figure itself, so I may have a double if anyone wants it. I shot him a message to be 100% sure he doesn't change his mind, but I'm fairly certain he'll stay with not wanting it. Let me know.

View media item 2113264
Why they wrapped it in shrink wrap is beyond me, but that's why it may look odd fyi.

Last edited:
Anyone need any Pops from BvS? After seeing both versions of the movie, I've decided I could let them go for trade/sale and use the much needed space :nerd:

GITD 2-pack, metallic 2-pack, blue Aquaman, regular Wonder Woman, Armored Batman.

Back
Top Bottom