FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Three way match

I dunno....we live in a different time than when Beanie Babies popped off....still...who knows.

#TeamSnow checking in
#Crossfitter here

I'll out lift Tdogg any day. He sees me in that lifting thread all day. :lol:

Pieces of plastic got these boys delusional :lol:

Supply and demand is real. Only a matter of time before the bubble pops (heh) and the value of these end up like Beanie Babies.

Fight me irl.

Speaking of irl

I just noticed your signature is stacked with Sacramento teams.. are you from Sac? :nerd:

If so, lets lace up the gloves. fight me irl. :nerd:

Steeeeeeeeez... come on bruv.

#TeamWhatIsGoingOnInHere
#TeamMMA
#TeamBurpiesDontTranslateToKOs
#TeamKingOfTheNorth
#TeamHashtag

Wish I could change my name to JackDaniels just to piss Henessy off.

Wait WuT?....lmaoooooo I didn't report you...smh

If u love snow u love pretenders and youre scum.

Bam isaid it. Felt goodnto get off my chest

Bro i was sick... what was worse was the showthread. Snows revival opened up the floor for all that mayhem and dumb nickname talk...
Stannis kept order in there. Ypu see how all u wildling scum acted the entire season with stannis gone. Animals didnt know how to act

Reported for wildin that weak Stannis love, hating on my Power Ranger inventory and not recognizing the true King of the North Jon "Jesus ain't got ish on Me" Snow :lol:

I'm doing PPG + 20% + 4% paypal + shipping on all Rangers come 2 years on my mama :lol:

But forreal I might have to end the Funko thing man. It's getting too wild. I might jump on that Die Metals or Loyal Subjects wave. They got some nice stuff.

And somebody oop Grodd. I got reps for days to give out :lol:

If u love snow u love pretenders and youre scum.

Bam isaid it. Felt goodnto get off my chest

Bro i was sick... what was worse was the showthread. Snows revival opened up the floor for all that mayhem and dumb nickname talk...
Stannis kept order in there. Ypu see how all u wildling scum acted the entire season with stannis gone. Animals didnt know how to act

I'm doing PPG + 20% + 4% paypal + shipping on all Rangers come 2 years on my mama :lol:

Yo that post to signature ratio tho :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

TEAM RETAIL.

Lunchbox at Perimeter did a re-up,
I'm leaving to go there in 10 mins

Anybody needs me to grab them, any of these three items? Part of the BOGO 30%off sale.

View media item 2113052

Last edited:
This thread took a turn for the weird since last night :lol:

y'all sniffin the paint on the pops too much :lrollin

Back
Top Bottom