FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I usually collect the movie versions of DC and Marvel and looking at their lineups for the next 4 years I prob will continue to collect

Darkseid
Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet

:smokin

Real Question:

Will you guys still be collecting once the hype dies down?

Will you guys still go out your way to obtain the exclusives?
never started collecting because of "hype" in the first place. Ive always seen them and liked them but inwas living overseas for 4 years so i couldnt get them. As soon as i got home last year and got a secure job and went and got everything iwanted.
As far as exclusives i dont have many at all. I dont think many of the exclusives are even better than the OGs. (Case in point spidergwen and captain marvel)
Just like onlyxv said. Im in the process of moving so when i get my dedicated man cave theyre going there along with other various spots in the house.
As ive said before i may have less than 10/15 in my collection that i dont want and thats only due to mystery boxes or impulse buy

I'll try to head out to box lunch tomorrow morning. I work at night but I'll see what I can make happen. Plus I want one of the sales girls numbers so I can kill two birds with one stone tomorrow 
roll.gif

but yo all trolling aside, thank you for all of the people in here that have helped me get some really awesome pieces into my collection. outside of helping me, y'all have been dope people to talk to and I hope we can hang soon whether that be drinking, scouting out cosplay honeys at a con or working out...(no crossfit doe)

Let's just say my body was the inspiration for the AoU Incredible Hulk pop.

Jkjk. I work out, just not nearly as much as I want to anymore. I'm chubby haha. Went from working a desk job to doing that plus a labor job outside for 6 days a week. It's an excuse I know, I just need to will myself into getting back into the gym like I was.

And tdogg2k tdogg2k chill with that bats slander, even #NikeKnows

View media item 2113487

I was stupid excited to get home today and the look of disgust I had once I saw that they weren't Doctor Strange...

Oooh I really hope they get him to you. If not, heads would be rolling on that one.

but yo all trolling aside, thank you for all of the people in here that have helped me get some really awesome pieces into my collection. outside of helping me, y'all have been dope people to talk to and I hope we can hang soon whether that be drinking, scouting out cosplay honeys at a con or working out...(no crossfit doe)

Like I said before, this is the best group of collectors I've seen minus a few here or there. I really think most genuinely want to help each other out and that's why I have no problem helping where I can.

Back
Top Bottom