FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

ayyoo wasn't it Tdogg that had the melisandre pop doing a sacrificial burning of a list of NTers in the GoT thread?! legit had me in tears

ayyoo wasn't it Tdogg that had the melisandre pop doing a sacrificial burning of a list of NTers in the GoT thread?! legit had me in tears
laugh.gif
 Someone pull this up please

breh I gotta find it...so happy my name wasn't on that list lol. 

we were all rolling that night. I wanna say it was right before the new season started.

but dog...when snowman came byke...it was crickets in there 

Anyone know when they'll stop letting people know who won the Conan pops

The drawing is today. 2000 winners, 500 per pop. they gotta filter out all the cheaters, then verify if you're a TBS subscriber. I might get hosed on the first 2 entries or all of them since I used my 2 emails for those first 2 pops.

Winners will hear by the end of the week.

Don't worry we'll all take our L's like when Stannis his head machete'd like a coconut :lol:

and the prices on these Bob Big boys pops :smh:

Last edited:
New to this hobby and Why no one told me this is an addiction. Lol .I started in April already have about 70 not including what I bought for my 2 kids. I look at this thread more than the Jordan threads. @wsm10 helped with a trade great person. Feel bad for all the Indiana jones cancellation emails as I received mine too.

The drawing is today. 2000 winners, 500 per pop. they gotta filter out all the cheaters, then verify if you're a TBS subscriber. I might get hosed on the first 2 entries or all of them since I used my 2 emails for those first 2 pops.

Don't worry we'll all take our L's like when Stannis his head machete'd like a coconut :lol:

TBS subscriber? RIP. :x

New to this hobby and Why no one told me this is an addiction. Lol .I started in April already have about 70 not including what I bought for my 2 kids. I look at this thread more than the Jordan threads. @wsm10 helped with a trade great person. Feel bad for all the Indiana jones cancellation emails as I received mine too.
There needs to be a NSFL tag in this thread.

Every week someone turns into a pop fiend :lol:

Someone tried to tell me that False God Supes is supposed to look like that. Anyone been told that or heard otherwise?

I've also heard that, supposedly it's a defaced statue so the paint job is supposed to be suspect. Don't know how true but it could be logical in a movie sense but defective quality on behalf of Funko. Who knows!

6 duck dodgers in hopes of getting a chase.

They sent me all 6 in 6 different boxes :smh:

all good it was a $5 gamble (shipping cost) not all of us got that peru white luck :lol:

I did get really lucky with bulk orders EXCEPT for the one time I ordered 20 Leather faces purely on accident, not one Chase at all! Super disappointing.

Real Question:

Will you guys still be collecting once the hype dies down?

Will you guys still go out your way to obtain the exclusives?

I've been collecting for quite sometime and I hope the hype dies down quick so I can grab any and all I want. Started buying pieces before I knew of this mystical land of toy value. Hopefully we will see the bubble burst, then the "real" collectors will be the only ones remaining.

Haha Right on. I wonder why they just didn't send a case. Welp least you know how they work for next time. Although PC has higher shipping, seems like that's the place to go for unopened case shipments. Also, what's the chances of me getting one of them metallic rangers if none come to my area? I'm willing to pay something extra. I really didn't think they'd be hard to grab in-store right away, but it looks like he may not hit all stores.

Pre Ordered a few Metallic Rangers, you need one you got one.

Yall whack.
Bad enough you love snow. Now you love them bastard *** dc super heroes?????

Smh

Drunk Hancock over all!

View media item 2113556

Last edited:
Anyone know when they'll stop letting people know who won the Conan pops

Wait. TBS subscriber? Where did it say that? I didn't use the email that's linked to my cable subscription :smh:

Finally secured a blue gamma DD for a decent price. My Chase DD coming in this week on my b-day, blue gamma coming in next week, I'm set :D feels good, bruhs, I knew I had to have the whole set when they were dropping the release waves before SDCC.

Just need a Disney Indy (not paying them SDCC prices) and a Guan Yu Stan Lee and I'm done with SDCC.

I had two friends in Disneyland when they were dropping. Said there was a line all the way down in downtown disney. Were sold out in minutes if that.

They tried for the homie, I told them it was going to be extremely difficult. Lol, that Indy is beastly.

There needs to be a NSFL tag in this thread.

Every week someone turns into a pop fiend :lol:

I wish I knew that before I got started . I started my collection with the intentions of only collecting pops that were gaming related. But I found out that they had pops for marvel,DC,music etc and fell down the rabbit hole. I started out with only five but after few weeks I ended up with sixty smdh

Back
Top Bottom