FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Astro boy is bread but I def want it.

I'm hoping I can snag a armored batman I messaged a bunch of people if not hopefully onlybutalive still has taskmaster

Throwing that Dr strange in an envelope like that
roll.gif

Report that to corporate stat
Doubt they'd give af smh. That fiasco convinced me to never buy from GS online. What a hack job.

Astro boy is bread but I def want it.

I'm hoping I can snag a armored batman I messaged a bunch of people if not hopefully onlybutalive still has taskmaster

I have a person I'm trying to get that BvS LoC box for now but after that I'll see if I can help. They botched the last one like crazy so i was apprehensive to try again but what the heck. Also I've got an extra taskmaster I'll get to you if needed. Just let me know.

Just received the jabba smugglers bounty box. Keeping only the mug. Everything else is available for anyone interested.

:smh: GS wildin for that I'd be super heated.
Anybody seen the HT exclusive Rick from Rick and Morty in stores yet?

I feel like FYE is being shady with my grayscale Leo. I pre-ordered and have seen people online get theirs but my store keeps telling me that they only got a couple shipped to them so far.

I feel like FYE is being shady with my grayscale Leo. I pre-ordered and have seen people online get theirs but my store keeps telling me that they only got a couple shipped to them so far.

I've had that problem with Amazon and my 75th anniversary Captain America. Pre-ordered it months ago and still waiting.

I've had that problem with Amazon and my 75th anniversary Captain America. Pre-ordered it months ago and still waiting.
You unfortunately fell victim to missing the first stock. That happened to a lot of people and turned out thet basically missed out and havr to wait til september

You unfortunately fell victim to missing the first stock. That happened to a lot of people and turned out thet basically missed out and havr to wait til september

They gave me a ship date from today to August 3rd... date has been that for a couple weeks. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom