FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I used to throw mine away...
I don't anymore. Keep the box but take most of them out to display.

The last big batch I haven't had the room to display so I just keep them in the case and stack um.

And right, that shipment was ridiculous. At least should get store credit for the damage. At the very least.

That's just disrespectful, to know GameStop is such a big company, that your complaints will probably just get you 10$ off your next purchase at most is frustrating enough....that **** is foul.

I'm confused about the Conan drawing...I'm not even sure I'm a TBS sub, I live in Ny and use Optimum, I'm assuming I am....also I used my email and my wife email, technically we are two different people...no?

That's just disrespectful, to know GameStop is such a big company, that your complaints will probably just get you 10$ off your next purchase at most is frustrating enough....that **** is foul.

I'm confused about the Conan drawing...I'm not even sure I'm a TBS sub, I live in Ny and use Optimum, I'm assuming I am....also I used my email and my wife email, technically we are two different people...no?

I'm sure your entries were accepted. But when the hell is the drawing taking place?

I have a person I'm trying to get that BvS LoC box for now but after that I'll see if I can help. They botched the last one like crazy so i was apprehensive to try again but what the heck. Also I've got an extra taskmaster I'll get to you if needed. Just let me know.

Thanks bro! We gonna talk

Who gotta couch for ya boy?! Saturday Tix purchased, it's gonna be lit fam!

Please don't let NYCC exclusives blow :lol:

That's the only one I want from GS right now, and no way I'm ordering just the one seeing how they ship it :lol:

That's the only one I want from GS right now, and no way I'm ordering just the one seeing how they ship it :lol:

I've only ever ordered 4 pops from gamestop & thats never happened

But edge cases scare me too

even jumpy in here got his gamestop order messed up :smh:

Last edited:

use the pick up at store option and search your zip. thats how i got mine on friday. i try not to order online as well because of that reason.. :x

I got my Walker from GS and thank God he came well packaged....I think it just depends on the person packing unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom