FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Picked up 4 of these today will post a pic of my small little collection later.

The fb pages said the dpi is the same for all the pops so when you look it up it'll give you inventory for others as well.

Yeah they're right. I spoke with the stock person at two Targets today and they all said the same thing. He even showed me then scanner for other pops. The only difference were the Civil War, they had a different number.

Sorry Henn. I'll keep looking this weekend and see what I can find for you.

Yeah. Target does the same thing with steelbooks. All the versions have the same DPCI so it's hard to track.

There's an extra trick for this.  Make sure to click on the blue 'i' under the price for the most recent stock updates.  The main page is often half a day to a full day behind the info contained there.  Gotta keep those reseller scum on their toes.  I was able to scoop FN-2187 w/ ease using that tactic.

Last edited:
Funko needs to hit us with these two Power Ranger Pops as well. :pimp:
4eb7f61838fb8360648c0a1e84aaa57d.jpg

BlackPowerRanger.jpg

at this point I'll give up a whole women of power box for a target joker. I keep on getting charged for them and I don't know why

at this point I'll give up a whole women of power box for a target joker. I keep on getting charged for them and I don't know why

Log in to your account and turn off recurring. I got charged too. I thought I had turned it off for marvel but I didn't. I did it for Star Wars.

Hey everybody, just wanted to let anyone who gets lucky on an extra Target Bats know I'm looking and these are a few things I have for trade. Let me know if y'all find anything and in the off chance I find an extra of him or Joker, I'll post it up in here and help whoever out. Gotta admit, this one is kind of a bummer with how limited they both are. It doesn't seem to make much sense to me they are so rare. Anyone know if any restocks are expected?

View media item 2060846
I should also have an extra FYE SS metallic set next week but that's still somewhat in the air. Good luck to everyone searching; I really hope y'all find at least what you want for yourselves.

I just went to three more Targets in VA. The bad news is I came up empty handed. Good news is an employee at the last target I went to knew his stuff and says they have only gotten the shipment of SS commons and he hasn't heard of any Targets in the DMV getting Target exclusives yet. He said the crossbones have been plentiful so I'm sure joker will be too. Batman may be one and done once the shipment comes in but DMV area hasn't seen either yet.

Back
Top Bottom