FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Theres a market for the boxes u can sell the boxes for about 10 shipped. More rare pops the boxes can get up to 50 ive seen some sell for 100

Lol u know how many jimmies would be rustled if they beought them back out even in new molds..

I have the three original ranger releases. Would not care AT ALL if they released those again. But I get what you're saying. Oh well! Lol

dont get me wrong, I completely think they shouldl beause its a dis service to new fans to not be able to have old stuff or atleast the characters. new mold it so the new people can just be happy to have one thing. and the old collectors can still have their "valuable" items

nah. theyll just do like they did with Star Wars and give them a different color box.

what i think theyre gonna do is release them all again as Metallics since Blue Ranger would be the first.. caters to the new and old collectors..

Last edited:
mean.gif

This new Batman drop. Caught me slipping.
mean.gif
frown.gif

If anyone sees one, shoot me a message if you have that much kindness in your heart.
frown.gif

If you want a target sticker just go buy one of the many useless exclusives they have take the sticker off and return it. U can probably take it off instore . Just use your breath and do that for about 30nsecs. Will peel right off

Is the Target Batman really that limited like the Funko blogs say? Like is Target going to get another shipment or is it one and done? 

I picked up the Boxer Joker and Harley key chains. Figured I would be different....lol

Will want the see some of these others in person

yea Target Exclusives currently dont even go over $16 :lol:. i dont believe the hype on Joker and Bats. remaining patient..

Back
Top Bottom