FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That doesn't surprise me. Same price Madcap Chase was fetching when it first dropped. I sold one of mine for $90. Probably just as rare but the price will go down. People just freaking out right now because they can't find it.

The key to flipping pops is to be the first to have something and put it up on eBay right away. My first two sets of Walgreens exclusive SW pops I sold for $85 each an hour after I bought them. Have two sets left but they weren't moving for that price so I lowered it. Just sold one yesterday for $65. Still profit but not like when they first dropped.

Smart pop buyers know how to play the waiting game and order from overseas.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't spend $80 on it but if it's worth $80 to him i'm not gonna knock him.

$80 was definitely a lot more than what wanted to soend but like I said, I have every single non-Chase Batman so I had to have him in my collection.

Now, *goes to EE to pre-order the entire villain Batman set*

$80 was definitely a lot more than what wanted to soend but like I said, I have every single non-Chase Batman so I had to have him in my collection.

Now, *goes to EE to pre-order the entire villain Batman set*

We need an updated collection pic!

NT FAM. I GO TO TARGET EVERYDAY LOOKING FOR THAT FN STAR WARS POP. EVERY DAY I TAKE L'S. I'M SO SAD.

I would have sold you mine for half the price 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
went to my target. no luck on batman.

are they being shipped in the cases with SS pops?

if so that means someone already got it because they had a Harley Q. sitting on the shelf.

got dangit when did thundercats get so expensive, i knew i shoulda got that mummra for 8 bucks when i had the chance

shout out to nick. nick. !

here's my story. I first called the Gamestop that I had it pre ordered at. they said they didn't have them in yet and it wasn't due to release yet. which I found weird because it gave me a pick up option for it at some locations. I then go online and request a hold at another local Gamestop before I left work.. no dice, I got an email back saying they didn't have it. I check another Gamestop location and put a hold request since it's in Jersey on my way home back to the city. BOOM I'm on the bus and I get the confirmation email to pick up.!! I'm ecstatic!! I go in they bring it out... and the box is all sliced up.. :frown: looks like it was the top box when they opened up their delivery and they cut in too deep. so I pass on it as it was the last one they had. so I'm now on the train headed back into the city and try the pickup option again. I see another location has it but it's on the other side of Brooklyn. I figure I have time to make it before they close so I send a hold request.. BOOM THEY GOT IT! so I'm rushing as fast as I can to get there because I was gonna make it like 10 minutes before close. I get there and the associate brings it out. she scans it and now they're telling me they might not be able to sell it because its street dated to 6/15. mind you this is the LAST ONE. I tried to get another to OOP someone who wanted it. so then I'm asking them how is it that this is your last one yet you're telling me you can't sell me this one when obviously you done sold all the rest. after some back and forth she called her manager (who took a while to answer because he was playing Overwatch lol) and by the graces of God he OKd her to follow through with the transaction!!!

sorry for the long post just wanted to share my experience! so happy with this set!!!

View media item 2063063
now that I have the last two characters, ima recreate the airport scene.. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom