FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yup as soon as they say sdcc. That means its here. No other pop asia line has been sold at cons here i believe except toy tokyo

I put my Zur En Arrh on eBay for $75 shipped and it sold instantly
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I don't even blame you. The thirst is real. 
laugh.gif

I gave up trying to find one 
mean.gif

I don't even blame you. The thirst is real. :lol:

I gave up trying to find one :smh:

Yeah, the hype is crazy. I kinda feel bad for capitalizing on it :smh: but people are willing to pay. Jokes on me if it really does end up being "ultra rare"

SDCC is probably gonna be insane this year

Took the DC and Breaking Bad pops out to make this shelf just Marvel. I wish I could fit more of the CW pops in here. I had to take War Machine out and I want some of the ladies but I have to keep both Winter Soldiers and Black Panthers since they are my favorites.

View media item 2064149

It's not even really a collection just 3 pops. I just sold my entire set of BvS pops (including 2 packs) for $64. Hooked someone up who wanted them I just don't have space. I kept armored Batman though. These are my Batman pops and some of the other pops left I just don't have space to display any more. Probably start bringing some of these into work with me.

View media item 2064161

Last edited:
Who would be interested in a Halfway there
Summer Secret Santa.
I'm thinking of running one (not participating this time so i can concentrate on keeping everything organized and fair.)
The selection process will be better. we only had 1 guy during christmas who didn't send. and a few people were late on sending and not paying the fee. but It willb e a bit different since now im not in the hard time of my job and have a bit more down time.
There will be guidelines. but i would need interest from atleast 8 people

I didn't realize that we had a dead beat. I remember counting up the elfster list and I believe everyone was accounted for.

I'd be down let me know.

DONT SLEEP GUYS KOHLS CAP 75TH ANNI!!!

http://mobile.kohls.com/product/prd...ptain+america+funko&submit-search=web-regular

Last edited:
DONT OVERPAY GUYS GITD NIGHT KING!!!

http://store.hbo.com/game-of-thrones-pop-nights-king-glow-in-the-dark-figure/detail.php?p=989797

restocks like these are why I refuse to overpay for some POPs.. I remember dudes paying $40+ for him at one point, he's currently at $24 on PPG and is going to drop even more now with this HBO restock..

like Target Batman being touted as "Ultra Rare" which to me means nothing because the GameStop Gold POPs were touted as the same and were like 1/8 and settled around the $50 mark now.

appreciate the links

as far as the secret santa yea the one guy who almost mucked it up was JJ Watt, but he was fishy from the start,

but thanks to all the love in here people donated in order for me to get a box to his SS.

as far as this year. its going to be the same rules, same questionnaire. but everyone is going to have to pay the paypal fee incase of flakes. and if there are no flakes everyone will get their money back.

we may do themes or something and since it's summer it may not be as smart to ship chocolates or anything like some of us did in the winter.

we'll still use elfster since half of us are still enrolled but like i said this time i can take over . Or i may just do everything manually since im not in it.

Will the DBZ Trunks Pop eventually be for sale everywhere?

GameStop only has them for those who preordered

So I guess funko verified that no more shipments will be going out on the Target Bats. I really don't understand the thinking behind it, but I imagine they have some reason for it. If anyone is selling on here, let me know. I'm cool with paying, I'd just rather not buy from EBay since I don't like dealing with straight flippers. Also, this would be my first ever secret santa, how does it all work and what the heck is elfster? Total Jay And Silent Bob moment.

So I guess funko verified that no more shipments will be going out on the Target Bats. I really don't understand the thinking behind it, but I imagine they have some reason for it. If anyone is selling on here, let me know. I'm cool with paying, I'd just rather not buy from EBay since I don't like dealing with straight flippers. Also, this would be my first ever secret santa, how does it all work and what the heck is elfster? Total Jay And Silent Bob moment.
If that's the case on the batmans, I guess I have no choice but to pay resell. 

Elfster is a website that you register for and are able to randomly ask your elf questions 

Everyone gets an "elf" and they send you A gift(s) based off your interest from the questionaire that Tdogg will send out. There is usually a minimum of how much you have to spend on the gift(s)(I think the last one was $25). Elfster is so you ask your elf questions about the interest and all that fun stuff

Picked up the Anti-Venim GID BoxLunch Exclusive.

They have a bunch in stock.

I read in here that someone wanted the Regina Box Lunch exclusive.

Perimeter Mall in Atlanta

Last edited:
So I guess funko verified that no more shipments will be going out on the Target Bats. I really don't understand the thinking behind it, but I imagine they have some reason for it..

Where you read that info from?

So I guess funko verified that no more shipments will be going out on the Target Bats. I really don't understand the thinking behind it, but I imagine they have some reason for it. If anyone is selling on here, let me know. I'm cool with paying, I'd just rather not buy from EBay since I don't like dealing with straight flippers.

Funko definitely said that and all but I believe it's just marketing. People can believe that hype if they want, and most people genuinely do, but to me it looks like marketing for Target's new "Funko Shop" settings. I don't like batman so it doesn't matter to me but I'm pretty sure folks will run into it randomly for a while. If not, they may be the first company to tell the truth about ANYTHING! LOL!

DONT OVERPAY GUYS GITD NIGHT KING!!!

http://store.hbo.com/game-of-thrones-pop-nights-king-glow-in-the-dark-figure/detail.php?p=989797

restocks like these are why I refuse to overpay for some POPs.. I remember dudes paying $40+ for him at one point, he's currently at $24 on PPG and is going to drop even more now with this HBO restock..

like Target Batman being touted as "Ultra Rare" which to me means nothing because the GameStop Gold POPs were touted as the same and were like 1/8 and settled around the $50 mark now.

Doesn't ship until August :lol: :smh: :x...

Back
Top Bottom