FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Outta all of em why does the Blue one get the metallic treatment? Somebody at Pop must've felt bad for him.

Probably gonna have them all Metalic in some way at different retailers. My guess Blue (GameStop), Black (Walmart), Yellow (Target), Green (Hot Topic)...

If we are lucky Red (Barnes&Noble), White (FYE), Pink (BoxLunch)... LOL

Last edited:
Probably gonna have them all Metalic in some way at different retailers. My guess Blue (GameStop), Black (Walmart), Yellow (Target), Green (Hot Topic)...

If we are lucky Red (Barnes&Noble), White (FYE), Pink (BoxLunch)... LOL

Lol u know how many jimmies would be rustled if they beought them back out even in new molds..

Lol u know how many jimmies would be rustled if they beought them back out even in new molds..

I have the three original ranger releases. Would not care AT ALL if they released those again. But I get what you're saying. Oh well! Lol

dont get me wrong, I completely think they shouldl beause its a dis service to new fans to not be able to have old stuff or atleast the characters. new mold it so the new people can just be happy to have one thing. and the old collectors can still have their "valuable" items

If it was up to everything sought after would be rereleased. Should be like shoes where they release but with a slight difference

bruh these prices for boxer joker are wild.
What they going for? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom