FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Put them in a case or they're all gonn get dusty. Lmao you have pops covering every surface.

Put them in a case or they're all gonn get dusty. Lmao you have pops covering every surface.
2 shelves are already full, the top of my other bookcase is done.

Suicide Squad is now sitting on the TV Stand...

I"m not even at 100 Pops 
laugh.gif

I hit 3 targets tonight (well 2; one close at 8 wtf) and they had some SS pops but no Boxer Jokers or Batmans. This is the new Funko section they had though. Same spot I found the Black Panther Chase.

View media item 2058915

Last edited:
Henny, I didn't find mine there.  I thought there were another section by the collectible area (Games, Card Games, etc).

Mine happened to be sitting on the Barbie aisle; like someone changed their mind. 
laugh.gif

I dunno if they put them out or not yet. Is it safe to assume that the SS commons came with the Target exclusive Joker and Batman? Because I saw a good amount of the SS commons except no Jokers of any kind. Hoping the exclusives were in a different case and not out yet. Used the DPCI 058-02-0701 when I called the store and they said they had 12 but weren't sure if they were any of the ones out there. Not sure if I should check back tomorrow or not. Also checked all the other spots Target has pops like at the the ends of the aisles where Star Wars and other toy aisles are. Just a few scattered SS. I want that Batman and Joker. Already been to that one Target twice in a couple days and it's 20 min away from me SMH. I did get that chase the first time and Chic Fil A tonight though :rofl:

If anybody ever strikes out on a Pop!, resell is usually $20-25 on eBay. Not bad, IMO. Will probably do that if I strike out on Batman.
I dunno if they put them out or not yet. Is it safe to assume that the SS commons came with the Target exclusive Joker and Batman? Because I saw a good amount of the SS commons except no Jokers of any kind. Hoping the exclusives were in a different case and not out yet. Used the DPCI 058-02-0701 when I called the store and they said they had 12 but weren't sure if they were any of the ones out there. Not sure if I should check back tomorrow or not. Also checked all the other spots Target has pops like at the the ends of the aisles where Star Wars and other toy aisles are. Just a few scattered SS. I want that Batman and Joker. Already been to that one Target twice in a couple days and it's 20 min away from me SMH. I did get that chase the first time and Chic Fil A tonight though
roll.gif
Yea they were all on the same shippers. 

My target use to get everything. Still haven't seen the FN

I need that voltron....whose making a popcult cha order soon? Need that and flocked snoopy

I still don't think the East Coast or at least the DMV got those Batmans and Jokers at Target. Brick seek finally started working again and it shows most got 11-12 but the ones I went to didn't seem to have but the commons. Don't see any active or completed eBay listings for them in this area either.

Hen, I'm going to the Target by my home. It's showing 10 on Brick. If I see them, I'll grab your pair. Just asking for you pay for retail and shipping.

^Good looks lmk. Dont forget to look for the chase Dorbz too if they have them. Think ratio is 1/6.

If anyone finds an extra joker please link. Just checked my targets. Only had the suicide squad commons. No batman nor joker. I'm thinking they either haven't gotten them in or employees swooped

The fb pages said the dpi is the same for all the pops so when you look it up it'll give you inventory for others as well.

I never saw FN down in South Florida. I've only seen the Rick Flair lol

Back
Top Bottom