FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Can anyone get their hands on that box lunch soecial regina from once upon a time?

I'm going to the mall in a little bit that has a box lunch. If they have any available, I'll get one for you for retail + shipping :nthat:. We shall see

I'm going to the mall in a little bit that has a box lunch. If they have any available, I'll get one for you for retail + shipping :nthat:. We shall see
thanks man i appreciate that. If they let u double up can i get 2. I wan to customize one glitter and metallic paint

Last edited:
I was just charged yesterday for collector corps but only once. SMH I didn't know I had that on auto :smh: knowing that there's a high probability that enchantress is in the LOC box I'll wait till the last minute.

I hope this women of power box is decent.

how the hell does Ramsey not have a Funko
mean.gif
, might start my collection with a few GoT characters and golden girls

I was able to snag a Joker and Batman before I had to come to work. From the local FB group, Targets are only getting 2 of each per case. At least that is how it was for all our local Targets. May be different at others?

Hello everyone. Does anyone have a mint box for Iron Spider they don't mind selling? or parting with? Mine came crushed.

My local Targets were cleaned out. Both Batman and Joker exclusives were gone an hour after opening, employee told me that the guy said he was making his rounds around town at all Targets. And it is true, each location is supposed to get only two cases, two Batmans and one Joker, the rest are commons.

Will be making my rounds today when I get off at 3. I NEED that Batman.

If anybody ever strikes out on a Pop!, resell is usually $20-25 on eBay. Not bad, IMO. Will probably do that if I strike out on Batman.

Was able to grab the last Zur En Arrh Batman.

Passed on the Boxer Joker. Already have the 2 from Hot Topic and Just picked up TheDark Knight Joker yesterday.

Last edited:
I can't fit anymore pops on this book case...now they're migrating all over the house.

Any suggestions on nice cases so I can display both the box and POPS.

Back
Top Bottom