FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Passing on all of the SS pops. Just got charged for MCC Women of Power.

yea i forgot MCC charges in the first two days, looked at my account about an hr ago like WTF?! lol because i just bought Joker, Harley and Deadshot yesterday. cmon payday.. :lol:

i wanna gamble on the LoC but i dont want Enchantress.. :smh:

We got a deal done for ppg shipped. I can live with it since I had a gift card for $47 and this basically cost me $8 out of pocket.

oh cool. hes a nice piece, i didnt care for him at first until he arrived.

Grabbed tuxedo and arkham shirtless joker from hot topic today. Stayed strong and didn't cave in to cop any of the Harley pops they had.

I love two packs, but I'm gonna have to stay away from the metallic FYE 2 pack and just grab the regular boxer joker from target.

nice choices. i strictly ordered Harley for trade bait, since i likely wont ever see Joker at my Target. i might just cave and buy the two pack, take Joker out, the sticker off and put him in a common box. lets see im still undecided..

I'll probably cancel my LoC. Armored Batman was worth it. Gave my last box away. If it's SS themed I want no part in it. What kind of reviews is this movie getting any way?

Well he's not really a common. The "common" joker is the shirtless one. That's the one all retailers will receive. The rest are store exclusive/variants. So the boxer one will only be available at target and the metallic only at FYE.

Walmart is gonna be a pain to find that joker but target should probably be in stores this weekend along with that batman.

I'll grab a ton of those wal mart jokers to trade for a target one. my wal mart is easy to cop from. forgot to cancel collector corps. anyone interested in that box?

I'll probably cancel my LoC. Armored Batman was worth it. Gave my last box away. If it's SS themed I want no part in it. What kind of reviews is this movie getting any way?

If it's Enchancetress, get at me, I'll buy the pop from you.

This goes for anyone, hit me up if it's the Enchancetress PoP. I just need one. Please

If it's Enchancetress, get at me, I'll buy the pop from you.

This goes for anyone, hit me up if it's the Enchancetress PoP. I just need one. Please
definitely enchantress. one of their advertisements on facebook ruined it lol. 

I know I said I'm passing on the SS pops... They're nice though, I can't lie. Want to pick up a few but I just don't have room for any more pops. I bought the whole BvS set before the movie came out and only cared to keep Armored Batman afterwards. I was actually one of the few who liked the movie too. That boxer Joker looks super dope with his outfit and the chains. I'm a hype beast so I'll probably end up getting some from the SS set smh.

Any way my girl has been rocking her Jon Snow Funko shirt a lot so I got her this today.

View media item 2053930
Her collection is now the 4 Mean Girls, Daenerys, and a lone flocked Ernie that arrived way later than the others from my B&N order and she said she wanted it. Gotta get her flocked Elmo and flocked Bert now too even though I had them and sold them :rofl:

I know I said I'm passing on the SS pops... They're nice though, I can't lie. Want to pick up a few but I just don't have room for any more pops. I bought the whole BvS set before the movie came out and only cared to keep Armored Batman afterwards. I was actually one of the few who liked the movie too. That boxer Joker looks super dope with his outfit and the chains. I'm a hype beast so I'll probably end up getting some from the SS set smh.

Any way my girl has been rocking her Jon Snow Funko shirt a lot so I got her this today.
n

ughhh it's bad enough you poisoned her with that piece of sullen emo punk Snow apparel.

now you're going to poison her with The queen who deserves nothing millionth of no name, mother to no one.

I need to come out and give her a crash course of the real GOT.

Conor McGregor popped up at the 2 Hot Topic's by me

My dad's a big UFC fan so i hope i could find Chris Weidman by fathers day

I still need a Wonder Woman lol. Anyone in search of a superman soldier? Don't really need it, you pay whatever you like.

Changing up my displays and slimming down so gonna have a lot of stuff for the low

I still need a Wonder Woman lol. Anyone in search of a superman soldier? Don't really need it, you pay whatever you like.

Changing up my displays and slimming down so gonna have a lot of stuff for the low

WW from BvS? if so i have one. ill take any Marvel common i need or $10 shipped.

Ordered the Lootcrate Anime box last week for the Goku and it arrived today -

Bonus

happy.gif

I still remember going into NY Comic Con as it opened to line up for Vegeta and seeing a line about 25 deep of dealers and watching about 60 pepole run to the line from the entrance. That's the day I gave up trying for pops at cons. Nice collection king midas king midas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom