FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anyone need women of power? Forgot to cancel it. Pending that it's not Gwen Pool, it's yours for retail, I'll cover ship.

Glad to see you got both Ravens!

Man the struggle was real. I'm starting to notice only the north part of Atlanta and Cobb are where all the stuff is being shipped to. That's a drive each time. Well worth it.

S/o to Newz05 for coming through for me. Man these boxes are amazing.

Man I really appreciate you NT fams.

My newest pick-ups along with the LOG Box.

View media item 2055395

Glad everything got there w/o getting crushed and you love it. Always a good feeling when I'm able to help out a fellow NT brother. Enjoy it fam and don't forget to pass along the good fortune to someone when you can, we're all family here.

it's too late i think it ended may 26... ( could be wrong) just gotta wait to see if it hits popcultcha or if they have extras and sell it later

Are the breaking bad pops hard to get ? Girl locally is selling Heisenberg , Gus, dead Gus and Saul Goodman for $40

Didn't see the new batman or joker target exclusives but this was a must cop :pimp:

View media item 2055994
My first chase I've ever found but of course it's a Dorbz and box is slightly dented with my luck :rofl: Still cool though I'm gonna keep and put with the rest of my Dorbz I've gotten from subscriptions boxes.

Last edited:
Don't think they've started popping up yet tbh. Just HT exclusive joker and the common and then the two pack from FYE have been spotted

Thats hard to say. More so because different stores get shipments on different days.
Aside from gamestop (which merged with think geek) no other store is really dedicated to pops enough. Hot topic does the con releases. That's it.

I want all the Marvel Chase Dorbz now SMH. There's only Red Hulk, Miles Morales and the Unmasked Black Panther I found yesterday.

When is the next Hot Cash supposed to be? Gotta be August right?

Forget it just saw 7/7-7/16

Last edited:
I want all the Marvel Chase Dorbz now SMH. There's only Red Hulk, Miles Morales and the Unmasked Black Panther I found yesterday.
hmmm. I could go for a miles dorbz even though I don't collect them. Love spider-man. There's a battle damaged crossbones chase as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom