FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Thank goodness at last I got something I wanted! Just finised placing my order for the bain pop.
nthat.gif

Dammit too late. Can we start a group chat on text for whenever there are deals like this posted? Lol

Man I've been checking fugitive ALL morning...stepped away and they've been cleaned haha wtf

Walter..

My GS Funko come ups today

View media item 1805112
So I woke up looked at the phone and said eff it let me try for one. Reading that some employees were peeking in the box figured I'd find one who'd let me look. Was hoping for superman and any golds TBH. So went to my local and he said can't let you look yadda yadda. But also told me some dude pulled 2 golds in the 2 boxes he bought. So I said aight gimme one. When he handed it to me I peeked in the side slit and saw superman. Cool.

Waited around shot the ish for a bit and decided eff it. Someone came in and got a power armor so I took a chance. Completely blind and ended up with gold batgirl #1 :smokin

Feeling good went to the next close one but the clerk looked sketch and told me 2 limit since some dude came in to buy 20. Didn't want to take a chance so went to the mall like 10 mins away. My kind of mall. Heavy Latino community not into collectibles. Wasn't busy so I hung around. Talked to the manager said they'd get like 60 of em but had only sold 4. Said pick the one you want. So I picked the stack on the floor. Manager started talking to someone so proceeded to peek in em. On the 4th saw a gold reflection so into it. Thought it was batman ended up being batgirl. All good. Manager was cool. Said if he doesn't sell em soon All's fair meaning hell let me peek and chose. Went to 3 other GS but all busts. The cute manager girl at one peeked in em for me but said no gold in the 20 she had.

Overall I'm cool with holding on to these. Thinking of trading for the power armor since batgirl and that one are the hot ticket ones. We'll see

Last edited:
I collect mystery minis so I know that feeling of getting doubles,when I get enough to ship I'm just gonna box them up and ship them to who ever in this thread wants them :lol:
Yeah when I would buy vinylmations, I would legit get the same ones until I had other people pick them for me lol

Yea man i think this will be my last mystery box I'm getting. Now just gotta wait for my mystery pops from Hot topic to come in. With my luck ima get all flashes like homeboy before -____-
I bet you'll have better luck with someone else picking them for you lol

Dammit too late. Can we start a group chat on text for whenever there are deals like this posted? Lol
Good idea. We can have a groupme chat for it. I can set it up if you guys want

If anyone in MD wants any of the HT mystery boxes Annpolis had about 20. They also hab both Bleach and Tokyo Ghoul.

Yeah when I would buy vinylmations, I would legit get the same ones until I had other people pick them for me lol
I bet you'll have better luck with someone else picking them for you lol
Good idea. We can have a groupme chat for it. I can set it up if you guys want

Decided to go to a different gs and give it another shot. Got two more boxes. Received darkest night superman and gold batman. Im doing good now lol

Im down for that group text. We can help each other out

Heading to my EB when its not busy tomorrow.. they were letting me peek in some of the boxes out front, they were all supermans, tomorrow they said they will bring some more out for me

I had groupme on my phone so I just went ahead and made the group there but if two people want what's app that's fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom