FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

welp wish me luck. Going to two game stops hopefully i can get the power armor cuz thats all I want 

just ask one of the employees hoenstly if they peeped inside or if you can to a box that's not fully locked down.

maybe I coudl do it because i was literally the only one in the store and no one else was had been there yet.

Just bought Fallout 4 on Tuesday so I want the power armor but none of the others. Gotta go deposit some checks at the bank wondering if I should stop bygamestop also...hmmm.

Went to GS here...there was no limit. Only got 4 since I don't have much room in my luggage.

I wanted regular and gold Batman, Superman, and Batgirl.

I got what I wanted double time!!
View media item 1804887

Walter..

I have 2 Power Armors that I'm looking to sell for what I paid. I'll give the whole box with it.

Anyone have any extra bargirls they want to sell or trade. My GameStop sold out quick and all I got was the power armor

About to hit my 3rd GameStop to see if the employees let me peek. I just want a power armor gold or regular or any gold.

Will post up what ingot at the others but it was cool :smokin

aight so my gamestop had a 5 box limit, I only bought 4 and opened one in the store and got batman. One of the employees asked me to trade for the power armor since he wanted it. I opened all of the other boxes and got all Batmans..............................

I have three batmans for trade if any one has a claptrap or batgirl that they dont want. 

I didn't know there was all the other random stuff with the box. I only wanted power armor and didn't wanna pay more than the regular $10. I bought it any way and got a power armor so I'm happy. Still looking for a gold power armor if anyone has one they don't want lmk.

I am seeing a lot of people with duplicates on facebook. I probably should have just copped one, but the hype got me lol

If anyone has batman and batgirl (regular or gold) please let me know. I want both!

Walter..

I flipped/traded most of the HT Flashes, but the last buyer just bailed on me, so I got one up for sale or trade, PM me, looking for gold DC from GS, willing to add money on my side.

I got a regular Power Armor, really wanted Batgirl and Supes..  I feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween.

Was able to order three mystery boxes through HT, hopefully I have better luck.

Bought four boxes with Batman and Superman inside. Two Blackest Night and two from the first Keaton film.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom