FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

With a little push from @joepapamama23 I went ahead and continued...the next one I opened was Flash!

View media item 1804440
Set complete. I think I'm done! Lmao

GS tomorrow!! So far Phoenix is doing me well. Hope my luck continues tomorrow with GS!

Walter..

Last edited:
SMH, I got six boxes and ended up with 5 Flashes and 1 Joker. If anyone wants any, I got you. Or for trade [emoji]128580[/emoji] I must be the unluckiest MFer.

There shouldnt be a reason you cant return them

The sign for them said no refunds or exchanges. Not sure if they will enforce it? As a long time collector of blind box vinyls - this is the case most of the time when they are opened.

I'll try returning them tomorrow since I haven't opened them. Hope others had my same luck here with HT.

Walter..

My order for 2 mystery pops was cancelled early this morning. Traveled to Phoenix for the weekend today. Called HT's yesterday to find out which one was going to be open today. Went to the mall at 6, they had 3 for $25 and within 15 minutes they sold out. They had like 50 or so.

I got 6, got back to the resort and opened the first 3...should I keep going??? Lol

Before:
View media item 1804432
Current situation:
View media item 1804433
I first pulled Superman (stoked!), then Harley and Joker. Now I need Flash and I'm done lol

Walter..

That's dope and lucky. I didn't go out and cop any. The homie onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII got me on flash tho.

Last minute I decided to go watch the madness of black friday. I went to one hot topic and they sold out of all mystery boxes. For those in the DMV area don't go to Waldorf hot topic theres nothing left.

Anyone know if Gamestop is doing a limit per customer? Trying to debate if I should go first thing at 5AM or if I can go later in the morning. 

Gonna check to see if there is a limit at Gamestop as soon as i get to that side of the mall. Ill update yall once i get over there.

Was trying to decide if I should get a HT box or two while at the mall tonight. Couple outside of HT was opening their pulls and the first box they opened was a Superman.. They said they didn't care for it, and I said it's the only one I wanted.

Offered them $10 for it and they were down. Didn't have to spend $12.50+tax for a chance at him, paid $10 and got him for sure.

GameStop in the AM before lunch with my in-laws. Smh if I strike out at GS I'll take it as a sign my day is gonna suck.

View media item 1804750

For those planning on going to Gamestop later on during the day, where do you guys live? Trying to get an idea of when is a good time to go since there are a ton of "hypebeasts" here in SF and don't wanna miss out because of them. Thinking about going around 8 ish so I can hit up Target and Best Buy around that time frame.

What time does Gamestop open for BF? Is the Gold Power Armor gonna be the hardest one to get? I have a GS by me thats across the street from the projects, usually have great luck there.

Edit: The prices on the bay for that Gold Power Armor...

Last edited:
Seeing that stuff on ebay confirms my fears about the employyes picking througg them i think im actually going to get up and go here in the next few mins

I'm down for 3 GameStop boxes as soon as I pay I hope I can get two more at a different location

Back
Top Bottom