FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

What does everyone do with the extras from there boxes? I have so many random comics/comic variants/sunglasses/puzzle/shirts etc. Laying around. I'm about to start listing loot junk on eBay as a bundle.

Pretty cool video. That clockwork orange tho [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Man this does nothing but make me crave Pops more :smh:

Just got my shipping confirmation from Hot Topic for the mystery boxes. Hope everyone else that ordered gets theirs. Have a good Thanksgiving all! 

So are all gamestops opening at 5a.m. Tomorrow, without exception? Or are the ones in the malls opening tonight with the rest of the stores?

So are all gamestops opening at 5a.m. Tomorrow, without exception? Or are the ones in the malls opening tonight with the rest of the stores?
I think the ones in the mall will be open with the rest of the stores. It would be kind of stupid money wise for those ones to be closed. I'll be heading out with my brother tonight and will let yall know if they are open. 

Good question about the mall i wish i could tell u. But again each store is getting 20-50. No worries missing any ill pick up 2 if yall want me to

One of my local Hot Topics was open today at 10am -- my online order got canceled so I picked up 6 boxes with the 3 for $25 deal. I ended up with a complete set plus two extra Flashes. All GameStops will be opening at either 5am or 6am tomorrow morning -- even if your mall opens tonight at 6pm.

Thanks for the replies.

One of my local Hot Topics was open today at 10am -- my online order got canceled so I picked up 6 boxes with the 3 for $25 deal. I ended up with a complete set plus two extra Flashes. All GameStops will be opening at either 5am or 6am tomorrow morning -- even if your mall opens tonight at 6pm.

Did you get the sense that these won't last long in stores?

Just got my shipping confirmation from Hot Topic for the mystery boxes. Hope everyone else that ordered gets theirs. Have a good Thanksgiving all! 

Same here. No cancelled order for this guy! Hope everybody enjoys thanksgiving with their loved ones.

Thanks for the replies.
Did you get the sense that these won't last long in stores?

The store was pretty empty but it was the middle of the day. They still had 15 left on the shelf after I got mine. Not sure if that helps.

Just came back from Hot Topic.  There was a bunch of the mystery boxes.  Limit was 10 per customer - I purchased 6 of them with the 3 for $25 deal (seemed like I was the only one there buying these mystery boxes).  Hopefully I'll get the full set with the Harley.  

Last edited:
My order for 2 mystery pops was cancelled early this morning. Traveled to Phoenix for the weekend today. Called HT's yesterday to find out which one was going to be open today. Went to the mall at 6, they had 3 for $25 and within 15 minutes they sold out. They had like 50 or so.

I got 6, got back to the resort and opened the first 3...should I keep going??? Lol

Before:
View media item 1804432
Current situation:
View media item 1804433
I first pulled Superman (stoked!), then Harley and Joker. Now I need Flash and I'm done lol

Walter..

Good luck to the rest of you opening the HT mystery box. 3 for 25 makes it really tempting lol. My friend has an extra flash. He's missing Harley in case anyone is looking

Back
Top Bottom