FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

2BD6648F-0967-4FEC-8146-DB43E9991848.jpeg

That was easy. I might be done for a while. I haven’t seen anything besides the Trading Places line and the Polk High Al Bundy that I really want out of all the leaks I’ve seen.

Anyone need one of these? My target has plenty.

So out here in the San Fernando Valley, people are starting the backdoor pops. Boxlunch and hot topics here are shady af. The new sneaker culture :rolleyes maybe I can finally start copping shoes again

Oh word where? I used to live in big bad Arleta Estates until i moved to the SGV

Nonenof my targets got that 2 pack

HT has been hiding stock over the phone for atleast 3 years in a lot of places

Target by me had everything but Ad Icons and the 10' Micky

People bought the Ultrazord 1st, even smashed cut open boxes

Then is was Monica and Loki
No one wanted the niffler which I thought was big n cool

but I don't know that movie it's from.

1 pop per person per checkout, then Loop back in Line

Going out of my way to get baby Audrey from Target lol. Hopefully still there. SMH sold out. copped mcguyver though lol

Last edited:
I got nothing. Oh well.

I can’t keep up with this. Getting up at 3 am or calling out to go store jumping. It’s a damn piece of plastic.
Only one I wanted was Beric, but I do not have the time to go shopping at 10AM on a Friday smh. No way I'm getting **** online. Oh well. Enough dope commons if I feel the need to buy anymore figures.

Only one I wanted was Beric, but I do not have the time to go shopping at 10AM on a Friday smh. No way I'm getting **** online. Oh well. Enough dope commons if I feel the need to buy anymore figures.

I got you.

Woke up to my 2:55 alarm for B&N super groggy from a flight earlier Thursday night. Gf hid my laptop and by time I found it and learned the add to wishlist trick I got cart jacked on creators but got 2 Beric.

Had to drive pretty far to pick up a UPS package this morning and there was B&N nearby so I slid through at opening 6th in line and was able to get the creators and another Beric.

Got one more Beric if anyone needs. Retail plus shipping.

tdogg2k tdogg2k
I’ll take the 3-pack off your hands if you end up getting an extra.

Also, if anybody needs a Beric, I have a second one. Lemme know

Back
Top Bottom