FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Went to eb games on my lunch they had the Reinhardt and it looks amazing. Other nycc pops were meh, they had the glad /superman pack but that superman is doodoo

Thats probably the best flash pop in that two pack. Disappointing that we have to buy Superman too lol.

Y’all had me scared. Checked my B&N order still Gucci. Now to wait for the TT drop

E942CF57-AD1A-44F9-B581-A0F5C19F7AD6.jpeg

Good grief. I never have any luck at either of my Targets. Every single time, completely wiped out. Strolled in today around noon and managed to get:

Tom
Jerry
B&W Lucy
McDowell's Akeem
Flocked Baloo
Baby Audrey 2

Actually left Joey, Monica, and MacGuyver on the shelf. Never been that lucky there, and I'm sure I never will again lol.

So I tried to get the paint off the inside rob stark window and used acetone like I saw people doing on reddit and it left a fog. I knew I shouldn’t have f’ed with it.

Attachments

• 4B033B15-4CB8-4206-8E52-79F7C19F1BEC.jpeg
    4B033B15-4CB8-4206-8E52-79F7C19F1BEC.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 719BFA3D-891E-4E50-9226-F144BDA7DEA8.jpeg
    719BFA3D-891E-4E50-9226-F144BDA7DEA8.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 8
Ugh if anybody can get an extra Great Ape Vegeta I'd appreciate it. HTs being shady this morning.

So I tried to get the paint off the inside rob stark window and used acetone like I saw people doing on reddit and it left a fog. I knew I shouldn’t have f’ed with it.
Worthless now. Sell it for retail

Dang my girl is the real mvp! She took an early lunch just to go look for those pops for me. She copped 2 Berics and I didn’t even ask her to do that!!
If you really love her you'll consider sacrificing her for the realm

So out here in the San Fernando Valley, people are starting the backdoor pops. Boxlunch and hot topics here are shady af. The new sneaker culture :rolleyes maybe I can finally start copping shoes again

I called my one hot topic asking if they had carnage and they said they cant say stock information over the phone. They said they do have the nycc pops though... I shop here all the time and all of a sudden they acting shady smh.. all the other stores kept it real and said sold out

I feel like I have zero chance of a Biggie without dropping loot. I know prices will eventually drop but man. People asking $150ish. Ugh

So out here in the San Fernando Valley, people are starting the backdoor pops. Boxlunch and hot topics here are shady af. The new sneaker culture :rolleyes maybe I can finally start copping shoes again

Yup despicable man. I ain't got time for this lol.

I called my one hot topic asking if they had carnage and they said they cant say stock information over the phone. They said they do have the nycc pops though... I shop here all the time and all of a sudden they acting shady smh.. all the other stores kept it real and said sold out

why you aint buy carnage online?

big superman fan here.

just makin sure the 80th anniversay superman funko pop releases on the 31st?

Back
Top Bottom