FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Did see this though. Can’t wait until my preorders show up

Attachments

• 7620AE93-1CCD-4C80-82C5-9897BBDF9C2B.jpeg
    7620AE93-1CCD-4C80-82C5-9897BBDF9C2B.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 3
Wait y'all Hot Topics didn't get Great Ape Vegeta in today? I don't want to sit in traffic for them not to have them.

Mine had a bunch at open. They did the 5 per and they were gone by time I got there at 11 on biggie’s coast

Damn I procrastinated on the Killer Frost and now she is sold out :smh:

I was able to get a hold on the Superman & Flash two pack at GameStop... Debating if I actually want to get it, don’t feel like spending $30 since I don’t want the Superman

Went to target on my lunch break so there was no line… luckily they had everything and I was able to get everything I wanted… ended up copping the ultrazord, baloo, Monica, and tom and jerry... called my hot topics around me and they sold out of carnage... if anyone has an extra let me know... thanks

They aren’t available in stores, online only. Target is ****ing around too and hasn’t made them available yet. :smh::angry:
8327BA8D-DE97-473C-9E68-AC97DA87CBC8.png

You sure about that? I’m just waiting to get off of work so I can go. With all the other exclusives coming out, I feel like this one should be easy to pick up.

Did you use the 15% off coupon?
"Were sorry! Your order contains items that do not qualify for this promotion." Wouldn't let me.

Weird cause it let me use it last night when I bought Hermione oos. Now today it doesn't work lol

Few people I'm talking to that ordered when I did and their orders say processing, guess we'll see if it was a ghost restock or legit

8327BA8D-DE97-473C-9E68-AC97DA87CBC8.png

You sure about that? I’m just waiting to get off of work so I can go. With all the other exclusives coming out, I feel like this one should be easy to pick up.
Depending on how long of a drive you have, I'd call first just to be sure

"Were sorry! Your order contains items that do not qualify for this promotion." Wouldn't let me.

Weird cause it let me use it last night when I bought Hermione oos. Now today it doesn't work lol

Few people I'm talking to that ordered when I did and their orders say processing, guess we'll see if it was a ghost restock or legit

Depending on how long of a drive you have, I'd call first just to be sure

I used it last night and my order hasn’t been canceled yet.

Some on reddit are saying that is the reason for the cancellations. But if it wouldn’t let you even apply it, then that wouldn’t be the case. Really weird how cancellation is happening right away for some and not others.

Back
Top Bottom