FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Only one at Barnes. Gonna be a long 4 hrs. No line at a local target yet either.

Last edited:
Only one at Barnes. Gonna be a long 4 hrs. No line at a local target yet either.

giphy.gif

At this point I hope they have them. It says they do online but I tried to look through every window and I don’t see anything set up

At this point I hope they have them. It says they do online but I tried to look through every window and I don’t see anything set up

I did the same thing last year at Barnes with the black chrome Batman. Kept looking through the window and gate to see where the pops were set up. But they had it all behind the counter so I was relieved :lol:

My ht opens at 9 and I’m going to be an hour late getting there. I’ll try and help with vegetta if they still have any. I know with the sdcc stuff it wasn’t so bad so hopefully they’ll still be some left

Going to nycc for the first time ever tomorrow. Any tips on where to go for exclusives? Any websites that list raffles for nycc?

4 hours to wait....you better than me.
Last year my bN didnt even have it set up til maager got in at like 8/9 ..and they still werent fully unboxed

4 hours to wait....you better than me.
Last year my bN didnt even have it set up til maager got in at like 8/9 ..and they still werent fully unboxed
They’re in there now setting it up. I made a list minute call to get the creators and this is the only one in the city that has them. Unfortunately they don’t open until 10 and it’s out of the way of the mall with the other stores.

I’ve been able to sit in my car at least but once the target here opens I imagine I’ll have to line up

Our targets open up at different times so a lot of people went there. Prolly going to hit here first then ht then. Barnes.

Feeling dumb. Still the only one in front of bn. At least I’ll be sure to get them I guess

Nah bro, if I had the opportunity, I’d be there mad early just like you. Guaranteed score. I’m tight I can’t get outta work

Ya I kinda wish I wasn’t at work either… id be camped out at target for their exclusives… im a try hot topic on my lunch break though… target is kinda far from me but can only go there or hot topic on my lunch break since I only got an hour…

I grabbed. Needed to keep up with all the stark im pops. The 40 had me hesitant but still did it

Back
Top Bottom