FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

cookie-monster-waiting-gif-1.gif

got both GOT, but it's shipping to my international address. Paypal doesn't even have my international address, I may have to cancel the order

got both GOT, but it's shipping to my international address. Paypal doesn't even have my international address, I may have to cancel the order
just checked and barnes doesn't have my address either, I hope customer service in the morning can help me out.

Can anyone who ordered both GOT, please check their order status. Does it say temporarily out of stock under Beric and arrives on Tuesday, October 16 for The Creators 3 Pack?

Can anyone who ordered both GOT, please check their order status. Does it say temporarily out of stock under Beric and arrives on Tuesday, October 16 for The Creators 3 Pack?
It does say that for beric but directors pack says shipping oct 10th

Says the same for me. I better not get a cancel. These are the only ones I wanted :smh:

Temporarily out of stock online.
This item will be available on October 10, 2018

for Beric

got the order conf tho. i think it was like that for everyone

Something is weird with all the barnes except the 3 pack. I also got the TOS under my beric and hermione on my order. People on reddit are saying their orders are getting cancled right away after ordering the beric recently.

Something is weird with all the barnes except the 3 pack. I also got the TOS under my beric and hermione on my order. People on reddit are saying their orders are getting cancled right away after ordering the beric recently.
maybe they used the coupon

maybe they used the coupon

I used it and havent been canceled. I think they are overselling those pops for some reason. No way beric is still available for this long imo.

Edit: you may actually be right. Didn't know it couldnt be used. Hopefully mine doesn't get canceled lol

Last edited:
They had a ton of stock for nycc. I wouldnt be too surprised.
Ima go to the gym soon ..see if anyone is lined up at target

Fell asleep 30 mins before the B&N drop, woke up an hour later :smh: copped Hermione even though it says back in stock on the 10th

Got a few stores that show them having her. Gonna see if I can grab in store instead but I've gotta go to HT, and deal with Funko a few minutes after too smh.

Fell asleep. Now I’m looking at store stock and it says only 1 has around me has the creators. Ugh. Going to line up I guess. Unfortunately it’s not near a ht so I’ll be delayed trying to help on vegetta

Back
Top Bottom