FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm still mad at myself. I was at Target on my lunch break nobody there and they had every pop. I thought I got everything I wanted and of course when I get back to work I realize I need that baby Audrey which they had. Now it's sold out everywhere smh

Funko lotto from NYCC today.

243C37CC-FB67-4585-8C84-7136E0C8200E.jpeg

Met the homie @chino905! Got our Vegetas to take a pic :lol::nthat:

DDF9237E-212E-4735-A0BD-72E997598566.jpeg

Also got to meet my hero @ronaldcinho! All Might ain’t got nothing on that guy b :nthat::nthat:

Today’s haul. Reallllllly hoping Majin Vegeta goes online man.

04E6DE16-871F-49E6-8172-BB6B91927786.jpeg

Not pictured: Okoye, Spider-Woman, SNL 2pk

B&N wont refund my order til it ships to my korean address. He cant stop it from going there lol...

Metallic children of the forest prices are outlandish. There’s one pop I won’t be getting :lol:

Lol u can tell people just want it for the exclusivity. Show completely washed the COTF. And people eatin up the pop like theyre important

Thats basically retail plus shipping
17+5 + 2 box and packaging 3help out
Yeah so I don’t mind. Just don’t get why someone is reselling it now. Not like you’re making anything off the top really.

Gonna be listing fruit brute, yummy mummy, metallic Beerus, red eyes Frieza, ssg goku and Steve from stranger things later. Lmk if anyone’s interested I’ll knock a few bucks off ppg for the fam.

Yeah so I don’t mind. Just don’t get why someone is reselling it now. Not like you’re making anything off the top really.

Gonna be listing fruit brute, yummy mummy, metallic Beerus, red eyes Frieza, ssg goku and Steve from stranger things later. Lmk if anyone’s interested I’ll knock a few bucks off ppg for the fam.
Beerus and frieza? How much ea? Thanks.

Asking for a friend

Last edited:
Went to HBO shop this morning for the hell of it.

Would have regretted not at least trying

Got there a little before 7AM was *86/100

IMG_7300.JPG

Do1lhp2X4AAK4Jz.jpg

I think my common biggie preorders and King ding dong coming in today but im out of juice man

About to sleep until sunday afternoon

Went to HBO shop this morning for the hell of it.

Would have regretted not at least trying

Got there a little before 7AM was *86/100

IMG_7300.JPG

Do1lhp2X4AAK4Jz.jpg

I think my common biggie preorders and King ding dong coming in today but im out of juice man

About to sleep until sunday afternoon

U crazy bro.

Back
Top Bottom