FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Don't know if anybody still needed the new Star Lord. I preordered 2 months ago before it closed, but it's opened back up.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/75652

47d5c593-3e3a-4d34-9555-ef9b01cb8425.jpg

Went to a target by the airport before picking up my wife coming back from her work trip, still a lot of stuff sitting on the shelves. Meanwhile, dudes in FB groups charging $20+ over retail for stuff and posting pics with 5 of each Target exclusive. The Resell... smh

Yeah so I don’t mind. Just don’t get why someone is reselling it now. Not like you’re making anything off the top really.

Gonna be listing fruit brute, yummy mummy, metallic Beerus, red eyes Frieza, ssg goku and Steve from stranger things later. Lmk if anyone’s interested I’ll knock a few bucks off ppg for the fam.
Maybe just helping people out who knows..
@ronaldcinho dbz

Top 5 in the line for me right now. The flame is too dope in person
838D7DF6-6124-483A-B804-BBB531BCD30B.jpeg
I have to agree. Beric is easily top 10 possibly top 5.
Aside from my customs still think olenna is my fav looking

Can someone confirm this..

Was reading on Twitter that Killer frost in store HT version dont have GITF stickers and do not glow..

Online sales of Frost has sticker and glows?

I got you.

Woke up to my 2:55 alarm for B&N super groggy from a flight earlier Thursday night. Gf hid my laptop and by time I found it and learned the add to wishlist trick I got cart jacked on creators but got 2 Beric.

Had to drive pretty far to pick up a UPS package this morning and there was B&N nearby so I slid through at opening 6th in line and was able to get the creators and another Beric.

Got one more Beric if anyone needs. Retail plus shipping.
Ended up popping into BN today on a whim, and they had a cool dozen sitting still :lol: Surprised, but maybe shouldn't be since Beric isnt a main character. Picked one up, and realized I still had a BN membership to save a buck.

New set of pops on the way. S/o @disfunko from Twitter/ IG

Can't wait for the next wave of Naruto pops coming. Mostly excited for those more than anything

2A94E1D9-085C-4070-8FF2-D69B54E61146.jpeg

The jeffersons???
Does that mean we close to getting Martin, Fresh prince and family matters????
better get Tommy Hearns beat up head chase.
TV moments he don't want me no more.
Pop Ride Urkel trasnformation chamber

NEEED Angry Man pop

NEEED

Back
Top Bottom