FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

had my PM on hbo.. it went off ( i aint got my headphones) seen late

i woulda missed anyway.. goto reddit seen it say limit of 3

was gone in 15sec.. bots cooked

Is $46 too much to pay for great ape Vegeta? I know during SDCC HT restocked a few times.

Is $46 too much to pay for great ape Vegeta? I know during SDCC HT restocked a few times.
not really. it was 25 plus tax which is almost 30 plus shipping will be about 8 bucks. so you're paying an extra 8 bucks. for it.

Damn. Well I got metallic Beerus for metallic forest of children if anyone interested. Should be just copped for $130 over the weekend.

How much do you guys realistically think is a good price to pay resale for Biggie? I sold a bunch of stuff recently, so I am ok with resale price. But I dont want to spend 150 or whatever if this pop will be like 50 bucks in a month.

Wow those children of the forest metallic prices are ******ed lol

For real. I knew it was a wrap when there were no re-stocks like usual. I’m fine with the common version.

They’ll prolly be Freddy Lannister prices before long and I’ll be kicking myself for not paying now but oh well

Anybody else who was able to order both Beric and The Creators from B&N have their items ship separately?

For real. I knew it was a wrap when there were no re-stocks like usual. I’m fine with the common version.

They’ll prolly be Freddy Lannister prices before long and I’ll be kicking myself for not paying now but oh well

I aint paying $200+ for a metallic version of an extremely minor character.

Should of copped children of the forest at $105 shipped.. Now they going for $200 - $250 on ebay. Lol. Easy 100% gain.

I can get it for 105 shipped. Thoughts?
Maybe if you feel its worth it sure.
Once the TT stuff drops it may be less than that. Gold vegeta last con

I aint paying $200+ for a metallic version of an extremely minor character.
This what ive been saying the whole time. 100%
Now if it was metallic black armoured mountain or metallic kings guard gold hand jamie even i would shell out to have that

Back
Top Bottom