FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

paying over retail for a Funko Pop?!?! Shiddddd I'm too busy collecting these $5 buy 2 get 1 free Pops from Gamestop to worry about the limited stuff I miss out on.

Plus the quality of these pops outside the box are really bad. I understand the flip/trade dynamics but man once i actually took a pop out the box my view of these dropped considerably. Ill cop one pop every few months now compared to buying one every time i went to the store.

Plus the quality of these pops outside the box are really bad. I understand the flip/trade dynamics but man once i actually took a pop out the box my view of these dropped considerably. Ill cop one pop every few months now compared to buying one every time i went to the store.
What were you expecting for an item between $8-$15?

this is why its tough to pay resale for a pop knowing how cheaply made they are... but sometimes you have to pay resale when you miss out... i try to set a limit of how much im willing to pay lol

A charachter that we dont even know is canon yet at that..

This is why i always preached no more than 30 bucks for a pop.
Im paying for the charachter not the brand.
If i find a fake that looks decent for 15 or lower im coppin too.
Til this day most i spent on a pop was 35 for he-man like 4 years ago

I would love quite a few pops to be made but breaking the bank for then is out the question

Yeah wtf is going on with the metallic children of forest prices? I don't believe people are really paying $200+. There are a lot of other actually rare GoT pops going for less than that... I'm gonna wait this one out.

Yeah wtf is going on with the metallic children of forest prices? I don't believe people are really paying $200+. There are a lot of other actually rare GoT pops going for less than that... I'm gonna wait this one out.

People in the Pop world are easily manipulated. All it takes is a few sales of an item and that sets the "floor." Add in the I NEED TO HAVE IT NOW mentality + completionists and voila = $200+

Pop prices aren't the same since sneaker twitter invaded. You've got long standing funko flippers competing with new ones and now pop collectors even more impatient.

I am glad more stock is being made per se.

Reminds me of when the Cap'n Crunch, Noid, etc ad icon series came out. Flipper was able to buy entire stock at Target by me and posted them for $50 each on a local group. Someone called him out and said he was doing the same thing in sneaker groups. They screenshotted the sneaker groups too. Guy was so butthurt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom