FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^^^^^ That's pretty close to what I was assuming would be the GS exclusives.Baxter,Mountain,and Tony are copped.

Found in eBay so it's another confirmed shared exclusive.

View media item 2488293
I just need to know where the Disney ones will be shared.

Going through the funko blog post here's my list divided by musts and if it happens it happens:

Musts:
Flocked Bouncing Tigger
GITD Jolly Roger
The Tick
Negatron confirmed GITD
Scareglow confirmed GITD
Super Hero Daffy
All 3 Marvin The Martian
Tony Stark
Blue Chrome Batman

The whatever's list:
The Mountain
Pete Puma
Snoke
Sike O Shriner
Elliot with Mask
Bruce Wayne
JOKER Batman
Tinkles and ghost in a jar

Last edited:
saw this on reddit and was just bout to post. hope it works. did the free in-store pickup and says it's supposed to be here on wednesday

So funny how people are losing their ish over Aquaman early leak on Walmart when every version of this dude's character is like $11 or less on ppg :lol:

Regular - $5
HT Aqua Exclusive - $11
SDCC EE Patina Exclusive - $10

Funko Fan base must have grown exponentially since last year i take it. That or SDCC hype is too real.

So funny how people are losing their ish over Aquaman early leak on Walmart when every version of this dude's character is like $11 or less on ppg :lol:

Regular - $5
HT Aqua Exclusive - $11
SDCC EE Patina Exclusive - $10

Funko Fan base must have grown exponentially since last year i take it. That or SDCC hype is too real.

SDCC HYPE IS REAL!!! People love getting that pre-release date pickup. Makes folks feel special, like they got in on the hookup. You'll see plenty on Walmart shelves once a majority of them get returned. Lol

SDCC HYPE IS REAL!!! People love getting that pre-release date pickup. Makes folks feel special, like they got in on the hookup. You'll see plenty on Walmart shelves once a majority of them get returned. Lol
haha i dont care for aquaman much but the jason momoa aquaman looks cool to me. mother box is a solid touch

btw i dont know if this is a leak or not, but i called hot topic checking to see the stock of the new GOT commons wave. the employee actually ended up telling me not only the stock of the commons but said they didn't get the armored mountain in yet. so possible leak or oversight on his part. if true, kinda goes against that EB games/Gamestop image and supports that other HT leak that included armored mountain 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom