FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So funny how people are losing their ish over Aquaman early leak on Walmart when every version of this dude's character is like $11 or less on ppg :lol:

Regular - $5
HT Aqua Exclusive - $11
SDCC EE Patina Exclusive - $10

Funko Fan base must have grown exponentially since last year i take it. That or SDCC hype is too real.

It's really weird. Like... folks think that if it's an SDCC exclusive, it'll skyrocket or something. There are plenty of last years that are still going for MSRP (Cowboy Deadpool, TWD Fire Zombie, False God Supes, etc). Others for $5-6 over.

Fanbase has def exploded since last year though, which is both good and bad. Prices continue to rise but you get offered things like Chase Cupcake for Sorcerer Mickey.

SDCC & GoT premiere in the same week [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

haha i dont care for aquaman much but the jason momoa aquaman looks cool to me. mother box is a solid touch

btw i dont know if this is a leak or not, but i called hot topic checking to see the stock of the new GOT commons wave. the employee actually ended up telling me not only the stock of the commons but said they didn't get the armored mountain in yet. so possible leak or oversight on his part. if true, kinda goes against that EB games/Gamestop image and supports that other HT leak that included armored mountain 

Hmmm reading rumors Mountain might be at BoxLunch.

Popped in the local spot the same hour they got a new shipment. Ask the dude up front, "you got any thrones pops coming in?"

There he was. In all his glory. Sir Johnathan Targaryan Snow. Winter is officially here.

robtoofresco robtoofresco :pimp:

View media item 2488735

*bending the knee to the Snow gawd*

I need to scoop this one up soon. Love the leather armor he's rockin

Also tried to watch Fast 8 last night, god that was awful. Turned it off after 15 mins. Someone must be a GOT fan, Melisandre was there and I seen Tormund in that piece too :lol:

These 2 weeks are so lit.

Just visited my GameStop and decided to trade in NBA 2k17, Madden 17 & Watch Dogs 2. Got around $37 in store credit and walked away with these $5 Pops (buy 3 get one free). Hate that they barely had anything I wanted.

View media item 2488857View media item 2488858View media item 2488859View media item 2488860

nice but word to the wise man, not sure if you been collecting for awhile but try to stick to lines/characters you like. That's a pretty random lot right there. Don't want you waking up one day to 200+ pops with a collection all over the place lol

Last edited:
nice but word to the wise man, not sure if you been collecting for awhile but try to stick to lines/characters you like. That's a pretty random lot right there. Don't want you waking up one day to 200+ pops with a collection all over the place lol
Lol these are characters I like. I refuse to get random characters that don't mean anything to me which is why I will never complete any sets. Only Pop in the pic I somewhat don't care for is Karl, but he was free so I took him.

Loved will smith as Deadshot and I'm a big time GoW & AC fan.
I hope I don't get anywhere near 200 Pops. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
i hate when they put tags on the window like that. :x

i dont even like the tags on the bottom of the bruce lees. lol.

entered a waffle for a holo maul....

praying to the NT waffle gods to give me that syrup.

*praying hands emoji*

Someone posted a similar list awhile back most likely real

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom