FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I feel like everyone is waiting to see where the Holo Leia and R2D2 fall. It will probably be tough to get 
ohwell.gif

Refreshing to see new posters in here. FuNTko Faction keeps growing.

If you haven't already please join the FB group so we can get it poppin in there. Please make sure to DM a mod and let them know your NT name as well.

I feel like everyone is waiting to see where the Holo Leia and R2D2 fall. It will probably be tough to get :\

TBH I was pretty disappointed in this pack. easy pass for me.

Man i got so many countdowns right now lol My supervisor is getting married Friday, GOT premiere on Sunday then SDCC and Fundays. Throw in me and my girl's anniversary and I got a loaded 2 weeks lol

Man i got so many countdowns right now lol My supervisor is getting married Friday, GOT premiere on Sunday then SDCC and Fundays. Throw in me and my girl's anniversary and I got a loaded 2 weeks lol

Tell me about it. I don't think I have a free weekend until sometime in August. Going to feel a bit 'under the weather' next Thursday.

If you haven't already please join the FB group so we can get it poppin in there. Please make sure to DM a mod and let them know your NT name as well.
TBH I was pretty disappointed in this pack. easy pass for me.

Hopefully most did too, more for me then. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Haven't dropped in in a while.

Who here's going to SDCC? Funko booth is always TOOOO poppin so I avoid it at altogether. Same for that popup shop. Unless someone has a plug or tips/tricks :nerd:

In for Fundays and will be camping the pop up shop. Planning on getting to SD around 1 am or so Friday to line up.

I'm out there Fri and Sat for SDCC. Looking forward to enjoying the con, most of the exclusives I wanted are shared so no Funko booth for me. Probably LOL

Just picked up my battle of bastards from GameStop and cashier told me some stores already got their SDCC shipment and started selling them

Who the hell even likes aquaman? Like who has a kid read aquaman comic books and was like "yeah bro I like this dude more than batman or spiderman" that's a L. If you liked aquaman as a kid you ain't have no friends.

It falls perfectly in that scene of 40 year old virgin where they go "you know how I know you're gay?".

Movie still looks good though and I'll be watching.

Last edited:
She might be but i remember last year some GS didn't get their stuff till either late in the day or the day after initial release so it's possible they're sending them out to stores in time.

Last edited:
So last year Walmart oversells and cancels orders for its SDCC pop, then resells possible cancelled orders and people get multiples while this year they selling a week early :lol:

Back
Top Bottom