FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

View media item 2486240
This sounds like they will have amazing customer service...smh! Good luck to y'all, my age will not permit employees to be Aholes to me during Transactions. Wish everybody the best!

from what I heard it's not too bad. They passed out the item sheet around 9 last year, line was chill albeit i was there for sunday's line. The groans were due to the fact of the less than 30 of Bobs Big Boy available that day. Everyone figured they'd have about 100 or so for the day but wasn't the case some girl behind me has heated hitting all her social medias to talk smack. It was definitely a bummer for me too but c'est la vie. I pretty much made the day crappy for my fiance and i so i regretted that. Not gonna let that happen this year if we go again on sunday. I will actually enjoy myself and take advantage of all the freebie stuff we can find.

Time to take a hard look at this list and see what i really gotta cop. I know GITD Jolly Roger is up there.

Ronald is a good thing you got that Stan lee sign.
With his wife passing I'm sure he's not far behind.
Legit going to let out them tears when he goes

Ronald is a good thing you got that Stan lee sign.
With his wife passing I'm sure he's not far behind.
Legit going to let out them tears when he goes

Yeah man I'm really happy I just got to see him and mutter a few words to him. It was a really surreal experience.

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
k9c41u.jpg

B&N will have 6 shared exclusives for SDCC.They go live online at 3am eastern on July 20th...Free poster for in-store purchases.

Back
Top Bottom