FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I know this line probably does not have a lot of followers but I'm sad that so many new lines have gotten wave after wave while One Piece only had 1 over a year ago and it only had 4 pops. This show has literally hundreds of characters and variants. 
This actually has more to do with licensing.
Iirc one piece is still the #1 manga/anime In the world sales wise(or at least all of Asia.)
Licensing is why the anime line doesn't get too much love at all. There are so many trinkets/products/merchandise already for a lot of animes. It's hard for funko to get a hold of them.
I believe dbz is a different beast because of how long its basically been in funimation/us hands.

Bleach didn't even get a full wave 3 pops. One piece got 5 (flocked chopper counts)
Naruto technically only has 7 or 8 pops.
I remember a Q&A mentioned there will be more anime from the bigger shows coming.
I just remember in that same Q&A him specifically being asked about one piece Naruto bleach (the big 3) and mentioning it was license problems

Last edited:
kr83y5i4t08z.jpg

Any Mariners fans in here?

elpablo21 elpablo21

Yooooooooo just finished Spider-Man homecoming. If they don't make a pop version of the last part of that movie maaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

This actually has more to do with licensing.
Iirc one piece is still the #1 manga/anime In the world sales wise(or at least all of Asia.)
Licensing is why the anime line doesn't get too much love at all. There are so many trinkets/products/merchandise already for a lot of animes. It's hard for funko to get a hold of them.
I believe dbz is a different beast because of how long its basically been in funimation/us hands.

Bleach didn't even get a full wave 3 pops. One piece got 5 (flocked chopper counts)
Naruto technically only has 7 or 8 pops.
I remember a Q&A mentioned there will be more anime from the bigger shows coming.
I just remember in that same Q&A him specifically being asked about one piece Naruto bleach (the big 3) and mentioning it was license problems
Repped. Thank you for the knowledge, I didn't know it was a licensing issue.

One of the lines I hope Funko can do one day is Final Fantasy but I seriously doubt it because of this very issue. 

That's arguable, lol seems like the best ones are guna be easy cop. I prefer hulk with helmet, and Surtur GS is pretty freaking sweet!!!

Damn these are hella dope.

I wouldn't stress Walmart exclusives they have become easier to get. I think Funko is bumping up there production numbers. A lot are still on the site. Save for B&W Kingdom Hearts Pete haven't seen that one there.

Currently available on Walmart's site unmasked Home Made suit Soiderman, SW Rebels, 1989 Batman Dorbz Ride, FNAF Ballon Boy, SW Cantina 3 pack, Alpha 5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom