FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I added a bunch of ya to another waffle group, there is anetallic spidey waffle going right now in minis...maybe ya wanna join in, Ron steady frontin on a chance to land a grail :lol:

Mannnnnnnn I just feel like every time I put money in on a waffle I could've bought a pop with that $.

I do want that really really bad. I'm only missing him, glow spidey and and the metallic asm set to finish off the Spider-Man pops.

If I'm unable to grab some stuff I'm looking for at Awesome-Con I'll probably grab one slot at $80

I added a bunch of ya to another waffle group, there is anetallic spidey waffle going right now in minis...maybe ya wanna join in, Ron steady frontin on a chance to land a grail :lol:

1 in 10 chance. So ******* tempted bruh!

Mannnnnnnn I just feel like every time I put money in on a waffle I could've bought a pop with that $.

I do want that really really bad. I'm only missing him, glow spidey and and the metallic asm set to finish off the Spider-Man pops.

If I'm unable to grab some stuff I'm looking for at Awesome-Con I'll probably grab one slot at $80

You can't think like that man! Not if you gonna enjoy the waffles...you will lose, you will win, sometimes you'll win HUGE and then your thought process will be the complete opposite, you'll be sitting on a grail you never thought you would own because of the ridiculous resell value...

You can't think like that man! Not if you gonna enjoy the waffles...you will lose, you will win, sometimes you'll win HUGE and then your thought process will be the complete opposite, you'll be sitting on a grail you never thought you would own because of the ridiculous resell value...

Yeah but I'm not into this hobby for value. If a pop is cool, numbered or not numbered I'll try to grab it and most likely end up trading for something I like cuz I have such a small want list. In terms of reselling, I'd rather just buy a pair of yeezys for $220 and sell them for a stack lol. I'm about $250 in the hole on raffles, for me personally I'm like damn I could've just saved that $250 and paid a reseller at comic con for stuff I want. That's just me though. Never been a huge gambler and more so just invested in working hard and saving up for that piece I want. Personally to me it just gets really old really quick paying for someone else's pop every raffle and not winning.

Ya missing the point, it all ends up being the same, yeah I could have saved up and paid 600$ for Ned out of pocket, but instead I got him for under 100$ in the same toll I probably paid double what Night King is worth before I got him....you've taken 250$ L chasing pops you want, you just don't know when the iron will strike and I tagged you because you are a big spidey guy, doubt you'll be paying 800$ for that metallic one to complete your set, this is your chance to get him for no more than 70$ depending how you bet OR end up losing another 70$ to add to the tally...me personally I'll always go the waffle route, yeah it sucks losing, but the feeling of winning a pop you've wanted, plus the fun of playing >>>>>>> saving up 600$ to buy it out straight up...that's just me....you guys wanted me to add ya to the groups....not sure if ya were expecting to go in there racking up W's from the start....lol I've lost PLENTY.

The minis are kinda like buying con exclusives to me. First you gotta get through a raffle to get tickets. Then wait in line for the raffle to get a slot. And then the chance to buy an exclusive at the booth pending its not sold out

I totally understand taking Ls is part of the game. But I personally don't think I care enough about the high value/grail pieces enough to invest more than I have for the wins to outweigh the losses like they have for you. Like you said, you've spent more than pops are worth by entering raffles for them, but in the same token you've won a ton worth way more than what you've put into a raffle. Like I said, I'd rather just either save up personally or not own the item at all than continuously paying for other people's pops. I wish there were shoe dudes with the pops that I like cuz personally I'd just trade them big $ shoes since I don't really have any big pop pieces in my trade pile for the few high value funko items I have.

I will say this. My outlook would definitely change somewhat if I were able to win every now and then. So I definitely understand where you're coming from and I can totally put myself in your shoes

I totally understand taking Ls is part of the game. But I personally don't think I care enough about the high value/grail pieces enough to invest more than I have for the wins to outweigh the losses like they have for you. Like you said, you've spent more than pops are worth by entering raffles for them, but in the same token you've won a ton worth way more than what you've put into a raffle. Like I said, I'd rather just either save up personally or not own the item at all than continuously paying for other people's pops. I wish there were shoe dudes with the pops that I like cuz personally I'd just trade them big $ shoes since I don't really have any big pop pieces in my trade pile for the few high value funko items I have.
This.
I love pops and all the licenses. But there are absolutely none of them I feel I need bad enough to gamble for. I have paid over my desired amount of 50 twice..
But with those two $100 purchases I made. One I gave away for secret Santa the other I got my flocked lion-o.
I'll never pay over 50, again. Unless it's a gift for someone else.

So as Ronald said Me paying for someone else's grail is out the question.
If someone here was raffling and it was cheap why not help the fam.

But I'm not giving random more money than they would make

To each its own...me personally I wish I wasn't such a hoarder, waffling dudes tend to make about 35% over PPG...I could literally waffle off Maul for 2500$ even though he's below 2k now :lol: tempting but I'm not a flipper and I love all my pieces too much to let them go :frown:

Some guy offered me GITD hatter Freddy + Metallic V for him too :lol:

You miss every shot you don't take [emoji]128293[/emoji]
if I won as much as you I'd definitely feel stronger in this statement word to michael scott. nah forreal tho it's awesome seeing you cook, I'm vicariously living through your pickups since I only take W's in shoes and clothing. 

with the whole participating in waffling thing, I'm prolly done but I'm definitely ready to drop these SDCC raffles in the groups and here if I can't get any good trades for the stuff I want. I'm definitely not above making money on some trash that people are hyping up just cuz it's limited lol. which is 90% of freddys IMO. 

if I won as much as you I'd definitely feel stronger in this statement word to michael scott. nah forreal tho it's awesome seeing you cook, I'm vicariously living through your pickups since I only take W's in shoes and clothing. 

with the whole participating in waffling thing, I'm prolly done but I'm definitely ready to drop these SDCC raffles in the groups and here if I can't get any good trades for the stuff I want. I'm definitely not above making money on some trash that people are hyping up just cuz it's limited lol. which is 90% of freddys IMO. 

Hope you can flourish, but I gotta warn you, they a tight knit group and if they sense you are just there to waffle and NOT actually buy into their ****, they'll probably kick you out...lol they big on the whole, you buy mines I buy yours deal...lol

Hope you can flourish, but I gotta warn you, they a tight knit group and if they sense you are just there to waffle and NOT actually buy into their ****, they'll probably kick you out...lol they big on the whole, you buy mines I buy yours deal...lol
yeah lol I can definitely sense that, I'm for sure a no body in this pop/raffle game. the clique vibe for sure shows in a lot of posts. worst case scenario I drop a flex bomb before they kick me and I head to ebay or funko swap on reddit. there's a guy in most of the groups that is part of my local group. doesn't really interact with too many people in the group unless it's regarding a pop that he can raffle and such lol.

To each its own...me personally I wish I wasn't such a hoarder, waffling dudes tend to make about 35% over PPG...I could literally waffle off Maul for 2500$ even though he's below 2k now :lol: tempting but I'm not a flipper and I love all my pieces too much to let them go :frown:

Some guy offered me GITD hatter Freddy + Metallic V for him too :lol:

View media item 2467689
The lick

Back
Top Bottom