FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If toy Tokyo gets metallic white ranger........
What a pain in the *** it was to get that green ranger last year

If toy Tokyo gets metallic white ranger........
What a pain in the *** it was to get that green ranger last year
I got so lucky that my boy was cool with toy tokyo. he looped a few times and got a couple of them, ended up hooking me up with a signed one way after the drop.

can't een front this thing is kinda cold. but I think frosted flakes are trash and the only other ad icon I have is up for trade too so he's up outta here as soon as someone offers something cool for him
Nice Stout CW 
pimp.gif
thanks dude. been getting into art and prints due to my buddy roping me in...I got really lucky to get oop'd the stout, saved me about $350 lol. 

I got so lucky that my boy was cool with toy tokyo. he looped a few times and got a couple of them, ended up hooking me up with a signed one way after the drop.
damn good ****
s/o to that dude on here who collects batman that eBay au link was clutch :smokin

Last edited:

damn good ****
s/o to that dude on here who collects batman that eBay au link was clutch
smokin.gif
Man Idk why I was fiening for that toy tokyo sticker, only reason I passed on the link. that sh*t came through for a ton of people though,

Exactly one month until GoT starts and coincidentally a TV wave being revealed today?

My one wish would be The Hound with that helmet from earlier in the series

Any news on the Funko HQ grand opening yet? Seems hella quiet on that front. Going to be riots in Everett if they don't organize it somehow.

Back
Top Bottom