FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

You talking about the Fugitive toys one that goes for like $500?

Gemini exclusive that sat on their site for months and months lol

Gennni was the absolute best to purchase pops back in the day.

Prototypes, exclusives, and even Comic con packages.

Last edited:
Gemini exclusive that sat on their site for months and months lol

Gennni was the absolute best to purchase pops back in the day.

Prototypes, exclusives, and even Comic con packages.

FACTS!!! This is where I bought SDCC Alien, SDCC Deadpool, SDCC Rorschach, SDCC Sloth all for $24.99 or less. Gemini was a LICK!!!

Back when the 1 of XXX would sit for months lol

Golden age when pops weren't really worth ish but you got whatever you were looking for, loved it.

Funny story, my wife's brother lives in Cali and used to collect Pops until he moved to Germany. He was a big SDCC goer. I ask him what kind of pops he collected, he says all the Marvel and DC stuff.

I said Bro-in-law "what kind of Marvel and DC stuff?!"

He says "they had shiny versions that I loved but they are in my storage locker in Cali, in a bin."

So I ask "what kind of characters?"

He replies "Spiderman, Captain America, Batman, Robin, stuff like that."

And I ask "Those are all shiny?"

He says "Yeah, I had a bunch of them. When you guys visit tell my dad to take you to the storage locker."

Says he got them back in 2009-2013 at the cons...[emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm just like bruh let me find out dude is sitting on a gold mine full of Exclusives. Smh!

Golden age when pops weren't really worth ish but you got whatever you were looking for, loved it.

Funny story, my wife's brother lives in Cali and used to collect Pops until he moved to Germany. He was a big SDCC goer. I ask him what kind of pops he collected, he says all the Marvel and DC stuff.

I said Bro-in-law "what kind of Marvel and DC stuff?!"

He says "they had shiny versions that I loved but they are in my storage locker in Cali, in a bin."

So I ask "what kind of characters?"

He replies "Spiderman, Captain America, Batman, Robin, stuff like that."

And I ask "Those are all shiny?"

He says "Yeah, I had a bunch of them. When you guys visit tell my dad to take you to the storage locker."

Says he got them back in 2009-2013 at the cons...[emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm just like bruh let me find out dude is sitting on a gold mine full of Exclusives. Smh!

I'm sure he is.

Makes me sick that I sold off my collection to members on the funko boards for what I paid..

Seeing pops I had going for 1k+ that I sold for $30-$40 lmao

It's legit sad, not going to lie [emoji]128517[/emoji]

The funko boards back then were amazing.

Like old NT, members ooping members.

They would take pre orders for members for all the con exclusives at retail.

It was great

I'm sure he is.

Makes me sick that I sold off my collection to members on the funko boards for what I paid..

Seeing pops I had going for 1k+ that I sold for $30-$40 lmao

It's legit sad, not going to lie [emoji]128517[/emoji]

As much as I'm all for helping someone that is genuinely collecting for reason aside from money we are still human and to possibly have a collectible turn into thousands of dollars makes the retail assist kind of a bummer. You basically donated thousands of dollars to usernames. Consider it your good deed for life! Lol

The funko boards back then were amazing.

Like old NT, members ooping members.

They would take pre orders for members for all the con exclusives at retail.

It was great

Pretty much the life cycle of collecting anything, the earlier you get in the better because people are still trying to create bonds over make money.

As much as I'm all for helping someone that is genuinely collecting for reason aside from money we are still human and to possibly have a collectible turn into thousands of dollars makes the retail assist kind of a bummer. You basically donated thousands of dollars to usernames. Consider it your good deed for life! Lol
Pretty much the life cycle of collecting anything, the earlier you get in the better because people are still trying to create bonds over make money.

Circle of life lol

I've been blessed with oops, all good.

Back
Top Bottom