FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I never understood why they did so many Batman pops, are they just good sellers? I also find Batman's cult like following weird and annoying, sorry for those who are big fans. 

I never understood why they did so many Batman pops, are they just good sellers? I also find Batman's cult like following weird and annoying, sorry for those who are big fans. 
Batman is Brian's (The C.E.O. of Funko) favorite character.

Jon Snow

Jimi Hendrix

Tyrion Lannister

Cyborg

Roland Deschain (The Dark Tower)

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh I don't need to pick up another hobby. I don't know why i looked in this thread. 

Brian the CEO of Funko is a huge Batman fan that's why,

Can't even truly express how disappointed I am right now. Reminds me so much of my Chicago sports teams around the trade deadlines. Just waiting for that big splash and nothing....[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

You know I felt the same way after the first 4 waves but then, when that B&N leak dropped i was glad SDCC was trash. I'm into POPs cuz I like them not for exclusivity or value. Yeah I have pops worth some change, but it's not why i do it.

I figure the less fire pops are reserved for cons the better. let's not forget that ish show that it is simply getting con exclusives. I say more for the regular release and less with the exclusives.

I was legit more excited to see MOTU, Hellboy, Mortal Kombat MvC pops being commons than most all these waves.

they should do a chase with him running his hand through his hair like on the box.

:lol:

when we getting Migos pops?

Brian the CEO of Funko is a huge Batman fan that's why,
You know I felt the same way after the first 4 waves but then, when that B&N leak dropped i was glad SDCC was trash. I'm into POPs cuz I like them not for exclusivity or value. Yeah I have pops worth some change, but it's not why i do it.

I figure the less fire pops are reserved for cons the better. let's not forget that ish show that it is simply getting con exclusives. I say more for the regular release and less with the exclusives.

I was legit more excited to see MOTU, Hellboy, Mortal Kombat MvC pops being commons than most all these waves.

B&N leaks have definitely peaked some interest. ESPECIALLY this MK joints! Hoping Sub-Zero and Scorpion have Chase versions.

I just have higher expectations for Funko when it come to Con stuff. They aren't living up to those expectations. I too don't care for the "limited" or "Exclusive" label but I do expect them to release some classic versions of Pops this time of year. I've yet to see that!

I just hope we get some cool modern stuff with television and movies that aren't comic related, even though I absolutely love comics.

It's half of the appeal with all the crazy and mature licenses they have.

By the way, I called it. Hot topic moving to a street date for future exclusive with chase. Might take a pre-order for the chase lol.

View media item 2465308

The Joker Batman from SS surprises me.

That would've been well timed for NYCC or as some sort of store exclusive.

Also surprised that Funko hasn't done any live broadcasts since Wave 1. I know they said not all waves would have a live cast, surprised they've let some pretty big ones just be regular blog postings.

Only hot toys I own is WW2 cap. Just put down a deposit on homecoming deluxe though. That bank robber joker is insane, would look great with the pop

Last edited:
I'm gonna assume that imposter joker batman was in the cut footage of suicide squad? Because I don't even see how it's relevant to the movie...

not a DC fan at all, but I loved wonder twins, thought they were pure comedy on the super friends show back in the day.

Bob Ross.

as far as terrible con exclusives......GOOD

Its not to say there isn't great stuff in these waves, but it goes to show that their quality on commons/store exclusives have gone up. we can sort of scoff at con stuff. I'd still rather have con stuff be the GITDs holos, invisibles. and let me get the reg figures as commons. but thats just me

Back
Top Bottom