FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Ahhhhh Nostalgia....must of been nice to be a collector back then...im sure so many people have flourished

Just hit on Konikaze Unmasked Spidey....might have a trade option for your Tony's Ron!

Last edited:
Ahhhhh Nostalgia....must of been nice to be a collector back then...im sure so many people have flourished

Just hit on Gemini Unmasked Spidey....might have a trade option for your Tony's Ron!

Holla at me if Ron doesn't want em and Or can't work out a trade

Metallica Glams

View media item 2466113
Yean man even going back to the first few pages of this thread its crazy what was available back then.

I remember seeing these back in 2013/2014 at Hot topic but didn't pay MUCH attention to them. I think like 2014 I purchased my first pop which was Bank Robber Joker. I think I even purchased it at hot topic. I was avoiding the whole pop thing but i was hella aware of it because Franalations was into it heavy. I knew him from way back in the day when we used to camp out at the Diamond Supply co store on Fairfax.

I remember seeing his posts but my mind was on a different level then. I was more into kicks still and had just given up comics. Plus I had just transitioned to a new job so i had a lot going on but man I wish I had looked into them more.

the best thing would be to have that Peru White hoarder mentality back then. Imagine peeking in your garage/storage to cases of Bank Robber Jokers or Banes, or Renly Baratheons? SMH

Just hit on Konikaze Unmasked Spidey....might have a trade option for your Tony's Ron!

He already bought that a few months back :wink:

Exactly why I think chases should be new poses or gitd/hologram or flocked.
Just like when that Wonka and oompalooompa gold came put and everyone just repainted

View media item 2466480
Metallic Rangers and the Flinstones and GOT.

chiphands2.0.gif

Elliot with F society mask as well. Definitely something obscure too.

Wish we were back to getting WWE con exclusives

Back
Top Bottom