FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

IMO everything plays into the pop, box art, color scheme and YES sticker :kanyeshrug:

If it was a traditional box without even a window display I'd understand saying efff the box, but these imo look much better in box, I have a few out of box displayed, but most of mine in keeping in box and in protectors....reason I hate clamshells no matter how valuable they are...that clamshell packing is CRAP

Also inbox you can stack em and look much neater....when I had all my pops oob it was a pain in the *** keeping things neat

Just paid $50 for this Groot after countless trips to Target SMH. Haven't had such a hard time finding a pop since chase Green Goblin...which I never found and also had to pay $50 for :rofl: Haven't paid over retail for a pop in a long time but I needed this one! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

View media item 2467063

Last edited:
I still need that groot... I hate pops out of box now a days... like I feel the box adds to them even my doubles and triples still in the box

Out of box you can see so much more detail. But my setup was very cluttered and I was hovering at around 200 pops so i went in box to give myself space constraints. Now I'm down to 105 pops, want to get rid of even more.

I've got a mint flocked ghost from SDCC 2014 (I think) anyone have anything cool for trade?

Steve is pretty cool

Would've rather had Nancy or Jonathan instead of Mr. Clarke tho

Need the Tick :pimp: Might be the only thing I actively try to hunt down this year (will end up hunting for star wars too tho).

I hope so that guna be my last box,I think I'm gun cancel. I usually only keep the pop and shirt last POP I was impressed was Dr strange.

Back
Top Bottom