FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I woulda sold a pop if I can get $2500 for it... lol some people use that as there down payment for a car and can barely swing it

They need to show the GoT SDCC pops already.

I bet it'll be like 2-3 if that. I seen somewhere the bastards 2 pack is listed in a stores system. Outside of the Night King I wonder what else?

Read on a FB group that washed Funkoboss trying to charge $265 for her custom Craig and Smokey 2 pack. :x

I bet it'll be like 2-3 if that. I seen somewhere the bastards 2 pack is listed in a stores system. Outside of the Night King I wonder what else?

Read on a FB group that washed Funkoboss trying to charge $265 for her custom Craig and Smokey 2 pack. :x

She's garbage... and it's not even hate it's fact... there's so many more people on IG snapping with custom funkos than here.. what a joke.

Came across some BS with some family health issues back home and now I need to come up with some cash and I don't wanna touch my savings for it :frown: so I'm gonna have to consider the possibility of letting some of these go or cashing out on my biggest grail...fml....hate unexpected expenses, I can really use some sound advice fellas....I know, first world problems...

Family>Figures

They are just plastic at the end of the day. My family is everything to me. Just the way I was brought up.

Family>Figures

They are just plastic at the end of the day. My family is everything to me. Just the way I was brought up.

Nah I'm gonna be there for my family regardless, just a matter of digging into my savings or letting Maul go...which is the one I know will go fastest...

Nah I'm gonna be there for my family regardless, just a matter of digging into my savings or letting Maul go...which is the one I know will go fastest...

Let that Maul go man waffle it for the $2500... cause u know u can get that now

Yeah I made an interest post and dudes are all over it for 2500

It's a no brainer bro.

It's plastic.

You have plenty of other dope pieces, sell the money ball now - esp at its height.

Best wishes for the fam. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Thanks bros, bwood you right fam, I like the novelty of owning such a cool piece, but at the end of the day I still have my Ned which was always my main grail....I love Star Wars but I never expected to own Maul and I literally won it for nothing, so cashing out in a time of need should be a no-brainer

nthat.gif

r. i. p. to your wallet in the coming months.
Exactly Was looking at BigBadToyStore this morning and came up with a list of 25 I want. Add that with the Enterbay NBA figures I'm trying to grab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom