FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Was not expecting to spend $550 today smfh

Nice man. You got these at AwesomeCon today? I was tempted to get my Hot Toys Stan signed but $120 for a signature was a bit steep for me so I just got Solid Snake and Nathan Drake signatures and pics instead :lol:

I got the signatures today yes. I screwed up my copy of 316 last night preparing it for a signature so I had to buy another one at the con. Picked up that, first iron spider and 2nd McFarlane spidey for $105.

Bought the Deadpool for my friend. The signatures added up tho. $120 a piece plus $20 for a COA. Thank god I got in VIP for free, my buddy happens to work for the con so it was perfect.

Are we allowed to sell pops on here? Couldn't remember what I got warned for on here...

I know we couldn't Waffle on here

I wish I could OOP those. That trip got me like $1500 in the hole even without airfare. I'm flipping everything that I don't want for myself out there. today was amazing.

View media item 2468754
View media item 2468757
View media item 2468758
View media item 2468759
View media item 2468760
View media item 2468762

Why didn't you have him sign the cover of the comic rather than the cellophane?

I had him sign the covers. I just put them in mylars after he signed them. And then got COA. Same with the pop. Had him sign the window and then put it back in the stack. I was gonna get both graded, but I want to get the 316 dual signed by Todd McFarlane and Michelinie

Last edited:
I had him sign the covers. I just put them in mylars after he signed them. And then got COA. Same with the pop. Had him sign the window and then put it back in the stack.

Oh okay okay photo was too clear... I'm gonna try to get some stuff signed if he's at NYCC if not I'll jus cop something from his booth... fire bro.. that 316 is one of the best covers in the history of spiderman

Yeah 316 is my all time favorite comic cover of all time. Has nothing to do with stan outside of Spidey but I neeeded his sig on it for this signature trifecta lol.

Yeah 316 is my all time favorite comic cover of all time. Has nothing to do with stan outside of Spidey but I neeeded his sig on it for this signature trifecta lol.

My friend is tight with McFarlane and said he's sitting on a new Spawn script... I been dying to meet that dude

My friend is tight with McFarlane and said he's sitting on a new Spawn script... I been dying to meet that dude

Same lol. A few SDCC ago, my boy met him in an elevator lmao. Got him to sign a program lmao.

Back
Top Bottom