FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

KSJSJSJSJAJSJS AT THE ARAGON & ARWEN 2-PACK SON [emoji]128565[/emoji]

THE GREATEST TALE OF FORBIDDEN LOVE EVER TOLD ON SCREEN IDC IDC.

Those joints are only at SDCC??

Last edited:
Fav pickup of the year for me

7d4d7ee0_IMG_5007.jpeg

Last edited:
Word up I'll do my best to look out. I'm trying to get the SDCC stickers just cuz it'll be my first time out there. Really hoping people don't charge an arm and a leg for them :frown:

Willing to pay $45 each on these with stickers

View media item 2469819

I'm honestly not gassed on the stickers. Like if it needs to have one yeah, but SDCC vs Summer convention meh.

That should be policy. And funko just needs to move to hard days. Some major losers in my area that sit at the store from 12-4 every damn day lol.

That should be policy. And funko just needs to move to hard days. Some major losers in my area that sit at the store from 12-4 every damn day lol.

Hard days make it worse.

i think they should put out shipments randomly. If I was a manager I'd be vague about when pops go out. If their goal is to lower foot traffic of annoying Funko buyers, then they need to just hold stock. It's not that hard unless theres a policy to floor product right away, they should just put them out at random times.

sure there might be people that wait, but i'm sure that wasting days waiting for a shipment that won't get pushed to the floor the same day over and over will get old fast.

Hard days make it worse.

i think they should put out shipments randomly. If I was a manager I'd be vague about when pops go out. If their goal is to lower foot traffic of annoying Funko buyers, then they need to just hold stock. It's not that hard unless theres a policy to floor product right away, they should just put them out at random times.

sure there might be people that wait, but i'm sure that wasting days waiting for a shipment that won't get pushed to the floor the same day over and over will get old fast.

Mine has started putting pops out at 3pm. Nothing comes to the floor prior to that.

Hard days make it worse.

Just like they do for movies pops, I'd rather there just be hard dates. They have a hard date for their flocked chase for that build a bear pop. Idk man, me personally I'd just rather know when something is coming and be prepared rather than it being like a random waiting game and having to go in every day and peep if they're just trying to avoid the same resellers camping out in store everyday. Ehh either way, if it's something that I really need one of my friends has a funko account now and just charges me $25 for the chases and 8.75 for commons. Sometimes my time is worth more than finding stuff for retail lmaoo. Idek though man, this hobby is soooo much different when I first started collecting.

Pops have single handedly saved hot topic. My boy is a manager and he goes over sales with me. He told me they almost took theirs out the mall before they started getting pops heavy. And the coupon codes and all that help them sale clothes and other merchandise as well so people can get up to their 30 for a pop or whatever. I've Def bought some useless stuff like candy or a clearance t shirt

Back
Top Bottom