FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

damn, is One Punch Man worth watching? I only watched DBZ growing up, and DB Super now. Then my friend told me to watch Naruto and Shippuden, and binged about 650 episodes in the past few months
laugh.gif
. I want to start One Piece and One Punch Man, but there's just too many episodes to go through, especially for One Piece.
One Punch man is the best show since Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, really solid top to bottom. Cleverly makes fun of many anime and superhero tropes. It's only 10 episodes right now so definitely give it a watch.

One Piece is a phenomenal show. It can get bogged down at times and has a lot of filler but when it's good it's best of all time good. I think they have to take is slow to not catch up to the manga, and be warned it takes maybe 150 or so episodes to really start getting into it. At least for me it did. I thought I would never catch up but I blew through the series once it got really good and couldn't stop. 

Yeah was wondering if the red ranger was mint, would be interested when you put up your raffle.

The worst part about the Freddy's is, we won't know all what's out there until that Monday. Trading prolly gonna be a mad house at fundays

Monday? i don't think they announce the Freddys. Trading should be easy, getting out is the hard part :lol:

GOT wave hopefully is poppin, most likely see a Hanna Barbera wave.

The fewer things I want per wave the better for me.

I'm talking about the Monday after fundays. Usually Fugitive toys has a list cuz they backdoor it and get tickets/cash people out for them

any sample of last year's or 2015's list? just want to see what's out there. :nerd:

2016 Freddy Funko List

Vault Boy Freddy
Sting Freddy
He-Man Freddy
Skeletor Freddy
Mad Hatter V1 Freddy
Mad Hatter GITD V2 Freddy
Willy Wonka Freddy
Oompa Loompa Freddy
Bert Freddy
Ernie Freddy
Kylo Freddy
Night King Freddy
Fourth Doctor Freddy
Charlie Brown Freddy
Cobra Commander Freddy
Fred Flinstone Freddy

There was also some 1/24 Freddy variants of Charlie Brown and Flinstone freddy as well as a all shiny gold tux freddy. also these are just the pops and don't include the large and retro freddys

Last edited:
2015 Freddy Funko List

Daryl Dixon Freddy
Bloody Daryl Freddy
Jack Skellington Freddy
Glitter Jack Skellington Freddy
Hulk Hogan Freddy
Injured Hulk Hogan Freddy
Twisty Freddy
Bender Freddy
Gold Bender Freddy
Talladega Nights v1 Freddy
Talladega Nights v2 Freddy
Deathstroke Freddy
Deathstroke GITD Freddy
Olaf Freddy
The Dude Freddy
Seahawks Football v1 Freddy
Seahawks Football v2 Freddy
Stan Lee v1 Freddy
Stan Lee v2 Freddy

Yepp. There are bloody variants for the horror and occasionally GITD/metallic variants of super hero themed stuff as well. And the 1/24 color variants and such.

I wonder if Gemini and Fugitive will be at the hotel cashing people out like they have in the past.

I'm sure we'll have a Scott Pilgrim Freddy this year considering all the SP waves from last year's cons and this. I'm hoping for a Jon Snow Freddy, maybe some sort of DBZ/Goku freddy and either Fantastic Beasts or Harry Potter Freddy.

I'm hoping for Batman/Spider-Man and GoT. I have a feeling that we're getting a stranger things related one as well. Other than that, everything else is up outta here.

I'm hoping for Batman/Spider-Man and GoT. I have a feeling that we're getting a stranger things related one as well. Other than that, everything else is up outta here.

I was about to say Stranger Things. Maybe an upside down will freddy or Dustin Freddy. Negan Freddy would be ill

how do we get tickets for conan?

They'll put up a lottery a few weeks before. you sign up at Team Coco or 1iota to get the announcement. Last year they announced like exactly a month before SDCC both the tickets and the pops.

The 3 waves so far have been less than underwhelming. Such wasted opportunity, makes you truly wonder what the all white staff at Funko is thinking about. They really need to unleash some heavy hitters to redeem what could possibly be the worst SDCC reveal of all time. I'm talking some serious heavy hitters like...

Metallic White Ranger
Metallic Yondu
Metallic Red Genie
Aladdin on carpet as a pop ride (not my cup of tea)
The Sultan
Apu
Gazeem
Flocked Tony the Tiger
Flocked Buzz (Honey Nut Cherrios)
Metallic Leprchaun (lucky charms)
GITD Toucan Sam
Flocked Trix Rabbit
Quailman-Doug (90's Nick)
Quaildog-Porkchop

Just to name a few...smh. See how easy that was...

I hate you.... :lol:

I can't even get a mend on Iceman and you out here finessin' :lol:

Last edited:
The 3 waves so far have been less than underwhelming. Such wasted opportunity, makes you truly wonder what the all white staff at Funko is thinking about. They really need to unleash some heavy hitters to redeem what could possibly be the worst SDCC reveal of all time. I'm talking some serious heavy hitters like...

Metallic White Ranger
Metallic Yondu
Metallic Red Genie
Aladdin on carpet as a pop ride (not my cup of tea)
The Sultan
Apu
Gazeem
Flocked Tony the Tiger
Flocked Buzz (Honey Nut Cherrios)
Metallic Leprchaun (lucky charms)
GITD Toucan Sam
Flocked Trix Rabbit
Quailman-Doug (90's Nick)
Quaildog-Porkchop

Just to name a few...smh. See how easy that was...

I know 2 of those are for sure, Metallic White Ranger and Aladdin (semi confirmed byt Brian on fanatics board) The rest we can hope for esp flocked or metallic Tony the Tiger.

And speaking of Tony the Tiger Pop game really has become the sneaker game smh :smh: :x :smh: :x

View media item 2460578

Copped an Iceman and Rose Goku today
pimp.gif
. I'm up to 20 pops already though nothing too special. Already down the rabbit hole smh.

Hope I get blessed and find a chase in the wild 

In before we start talking about race in the pop thread lol.

My waffle Ls keep on adding up man. I think I'm done after $200 and no yields lol. I'm done paying for other lucky mofo's pops man lmfao. I'm getting salty as hell seeing people win

Back
Top Bottom