FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Best way to deal with HTs is order them and forget about them....Spidey will be stateside at the earliest nov 2018, realistically probably January 2019

Mondo the same way I pre order all 4 turtles over a year and a half ago only got Leo so far

Mondo the same way I pre order all 4 turtles over a year and a half ago only got Leo so far

Mondo was a train wreck bro, a lot of people gave up on his turtles, I'm glad I didn't po'd the set and just Leo...Neca blew them out the water and for a fraction of the cost

If you've never purchase from fun.com go to their site and sign up for their newsletter and you'll get 15% off your first order... They have Iceman in stock and if you use the 15% off it'll be $15.18 shipped and then PayPal has a special right now if you spend more than $15 they give you $5 off... I just got Iceman shipped $10.18 and he should be here by the 22nd

If you've never purchase from fun.com go to their site and sign up for their newsletter and you'll get 15% off your first order... They have Iceman in stock and if you use the 15% off it'll be $15.18 shipped and then PayPal has a special right now if you spend more than $15 they give you $5 off... I just got Iceman shipped $10.18 and he should be here by the 22nd

how do you get the $5 off PayPal? I tried checking out but didn't see a $5 discount.

how do you get the $5 off PayPal? I tried checking out but didn't see a $5 discount.

Have to use the app, I think.

It's weird how it does it once you check out it'll still be regular price but then when you look at your PayPal account it'll show $5 cheaper... But you should see a little note before you check out that says that you qualified for the $5 gift from PayPal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom