FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

In before we start talking about race in the pop thread lol.

My waffle Ls keep on adding up man. I think I'm done after $200 and no yields lol. I'm done paying for other lucky mofo's pops man lmfao. I'm getting salty as hell seeing people win

Lol that's how I am. I entered like 8 and never won a thing. A friend of mine entered 5 of them and won 3 ha
Some people just have the luck

My waffle Ls keep on adding up man. I think I'm done after $200 and no yields lol. I'm done paying for other lucky mofo's pops man lmfao. I'm getting salty as hell seeing people win

Lol that's how I am. I entered like 8 and never won a thing. A friend of mine entered 5 of them and won 3 ha
Some people just have the luck

I'm just gonna take it as the universe telling me to stop spending $ in it lol. At this rate I could've had the most expensive pop on my want list lmfao. It's all $ I just made from offing all my old stuff but I'm still heated.

We need to get NT waffles going on in the FB group. I'll prolly waffle most of the Freddy's I get

Is all worth it when you strike gold [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Waffle selling is the way to go, these dudes in there making $150-$200 on $50 Pops! I'm looking like What in da HELL! Is happening here. Lol!

Waffle selling is the way to go, these dudes in there making $150-$200 on $50 Pops! I'm looking like What in da HELL! Is happening here. Lol!

Been saying that....thing is....you have to buy into others waffles for them to invest in yours...

Anyone that can get the Tony Stark with Sdcc sticker I need it for my iron man collection. I'll pay good for it, but no crazy money.

Dang Funko I can't even be overseas without yall droppin heat.

im not even a super fan of this anime like other but this is a must.

and now that im playing tekken 7, need all dem tekken pops

View media item 2460998

Back
Top Bottom