FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Is it really a relative term?

Unopened, no dings, sharp edges, no scratches on the window, nothing additional on the package like a store sticker etc.

That was a troll question, yeah? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I was asking what is he asking is mint? My ranger pop?

All these pops been trash....they shoulda made Leia a single pop, that woulda been insta copped....

Looking forward to the GOTs wave and Freddys

All these pops been trash....they shoulda made Leia a single pop, that woulda been insta copped....

Looking forward to the GOTs wave and Freddys

Yeah was wondering if the red ranger was mint, would be interested when you put up your raffle.

The worst part about the Freddy's is, we won't know all what's out there until that Monday. Trading prolly gonna be a mad house at fundays

Yeah was wondering if the red ranger was mint, would be interested when you put up your raffle.

The worst part about the Freddy's is, we won't know all what's out there until that Monday. Trading prolly gonna be a mad house at fundays

Monday? i don't think they announce the Freddys. Trading should be easy, getting out is the hard part :lol:

GOT wave hopefully is poppin, most likely see a Hanna Barbera wave.

The fewer things I want per wave the better for me.

Reddit is showing it as a Target exclusive. The only one I want so far and I know I have no shot with target.

Really? Didn't find that however I did read there may be more than 1 wave of a theme so maybe more marvel inbound.

If this is a Target jawn i'll just pony up the cash at SDCC and buy it there. Not gonna deal with the Target drama again.

Really? Didn't find that however I did read there may be more than 1 wave of a theme so maybe more marvel inbound.

If this is a Target jawn i'll just pony up the cash at SDCC and buy it there. Not gonna deal with the Target drama again.

There was a post earlier today showing wave 3 and where they would be shared. I checked back a minute ago and couldn't find it. So it very well could have been someone trying to get people going and it got deleted.

I'm just buying online somewhere if it's a target exclusive.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Monday? i don't think they announce the Freddys. Trading should be easy, getting out is the hard part :lol:

GOT wave hopefully is poppin, most likely see a Hanna Barbera wave.

The fewer things I want per wave the better for me.

I'm talking about the Monday after fundays. Usually Fugitive toys has a list cuz they backdoor it and get tickets/cash people out for them

Last edited:
If anyone is going to the con and braving the funko line, I'll pay up for a mint Tony with the SDCC sticker

Back
Top Bottom