FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

cponz5goli2z.jpg

I might have a chase 11 up for grabs if someone needs. Prefer to trade but if I have to I'll sell.

Last edited:
Ran into a total douche this morning while hunting. Basically pushed me out of the way looking for chases.

Why you let him disrespect you like that? Should've checked his *****.

Had he touched me it would've been a wrap. He was just being a total d bag. I was on the phone with my grandma so i wasn't even paying attention to him until he started acting like a crack fiend knocking boxes over lol. Wanted to tell him that I took all of them last week but I let him continue to knock stuff over and harass employees. Then I went to FYE and he followed over there and I got a Tommy chase and he was pissed as hell. Like respect the hunt man, it's a plastic figure lol. $20 profit is not going to change your life.

I know San Diego is gonna get staticky, I've just got this feeling. I really hope someone tries something out there. I'm glad fundays has calmed down because I would not tolerate anyone treating my family like how rough it got in 2015

Had he touched me it would've been a wrap. He was just being a total d bag. I was on the phone with my grandma so i wasn't even paying attention to him until he started acting like a crack fiend knocking boxes over lol. Wanted to tell him that I took all of them last week but I let him continue to knock stuff over and harass employees. Then I went to FYE and he followed over there and I got a Tommy chase and he was pissed as hell. Like respect the hunt man, it's a plastic figure lol. $20 profit is not going to change your life.

I know San Diego is gonna get staticky, I've just got this feeling. I really hope someone tries something out there. I'm glad fundays has calmed down because I would not tolerate anyone treating my family like how rough it got in 2015

I see dudes like this all the time... I just yell at them "relax" and they fall in line..

Don't let this 11.99 get you fd up homie

Dudes in New York especially are go hards because they may hear about that rare occurance of when a pop goes up in value 300% over the span of three days, then they go pop crazy and a week later dump everything on eBay

Back
Top Bottom